Friday, September 19, 2014

All unsuspectingly started. We received a great summer time and the beautiful scenery Wolletzsee (l


All unsuspectingly started. We received a great summer time and the beautiful scenery Wolletzsee (lake) beach, in the center of the race. He accompanied the girls, I knew that the beach will have fun while I'm killing the hills. smile ... even here I took the package start my race number 1 - Joseph! Oops, now who's in charge? Jaaa in alphabetical bountiful baskets order, AAA-)) is prepared for the changeover zone stuff, bountiful baskets Chris came Wasserratten the guild, who also managed to persuade him to go. Beöltöztünk the Neoba and waited for the start. Slid quarter of an hour, it collapsed because of a series of bike rack! The blazing sun waiting for neoprene is not really optimal. :)
The BC: We finally is launched, but the first 400 meters of swimming quite disastrous. bountiful baskets The cold water in my nose clogged and not at all have not found a good rhythm of breaths. The post-race scramble is desired extra air after that I could not make up. So we had to switch breasts blow 1-1 times to catch my breath a little extra. Slowly I managed to sort myself and the second 750-meter lap swimming was better. 27: 39, and over time I reached the changeover zone. So it's wet ... I figure it remained open to biking Neo down, socks, shoes, helmet, race number, did not appear for a long time and I started the bike ride. And turn! 6 rounds had to be completed, 725 feet level, the frisítőpont the bike and hit the runway too, so all round it was possible to upgrade. I've decided I'm bountiful baskets not taking the canteen bike path. Each round fresh and ready to go. But of course! bountiful baskets It was hell! Up, down, up, down! Without stopping to rest almost no time there was no short-term bountiful baskets slopes. And right there I wanted to soak any tang. I pushed everywhere. The hot trudge to the lowest ratios of steep inclines up the right heart rate crept into the sky and the stage for progress in addition to the wind nor cold, it was cruel. In the second round I could not imagine walking seriously, these hills that I have to get up four times. This particular image logból might help to imagine the difficulty of the terrain: too short to batter down This could even threw it on the edge of the hot sun for proposals, which led to a section of track. It was not just complaining, team down king! But it also had blood in Pucara in the trees! So there is no one caught up. Or who has fallen behind on the uphill sections rámjött or I get caught up in front of me down taxes. I knew that my only chance slopes disadvantage due to the lack of training-level offset at least partially diligently bountiful baskets drank in every round, it just grab a cup of liquid from the helper. Water, isopropyl, cola, water, isopropanol, and then turned in the sixth round in the relay zone. shouted one round from a distance, koool! :) 2 hours and 11 minutes into the 41-kilometer dirt terrain to fulfill! The double standard is a short-distance triathlon cyclist period, bountiful baskets was brutally difficult. It was a relief to know the biking behind me. The changeover zone shoes, helmet off, running shoes on and I could start the three, each 3.5 kilometers long running circuit. I thought I was too out of legnehezén ...
Running: Leaving the AC zone immediately drank a glass of IZOTI an update. Then just went out and arranging the legs one after the other. I watched my side starts bountiful baskets to insert bountiful baskets this and that my pace not push it. A kind of "competitive comfort zone" ptróbáltam bountiful baskets run in the first kilometers. The appeared to be the smallest bountiful baskets rise too terribly caught. 1-2 km after the head is struck back again, this körözgetős Systems. "There are two times," "a lot", etc. ... was preceded by a few people, but as many distance plus it was also the körözgetés, I did not know who I'm competing. Of course as soon as I saw someone after a sober reflection, "let them look at you," quickly came "just to attempt to catch 'thoughts. :)) At the beginning of the second round, only one cup of water poured over my head, I did not drink! I do not understand. bountiful baskets Of course, I felt, the whole number of the lips completely dry, I wish you would have never experienced before. Just to touch you once again refreshing point. I pushed two glasses of water and a slice of melon in my hands I started out at the beginning of the final battle bountiful baskets in the final round. I enjoyed the few bites out of it, I pulled myself together and tried to focus to reach your goal. Here I saw in front of me even a potential enemy who first seemed quite far away, but one kilometer before the goal has been received not with a "demoralizing tempo" (root 3) to go past him to not accidentally remember to try to answer it, because it I would have been in trouble ...:-) This feeling eventually run driving in the overall third fastest time run, from which I infer that this all terrain bike properly taken care of ... 10.5

No comments:

Post a Comment