Thursday, January 9, 2014

2014 (1) January (1) 2013 (249) December (2) November (12) October (9) September (7) August (6) Jul


At first this made me this exchange Litu themed cards. Names will not be quite so oo ku takasna card, but I would think that even sinnepäin.Tämä is "Dare to fall in love", "blue bird of Dreams," "Unilintu" "Melody versailles ky of love" "Sorrow," "I learned the steps," "The Tempest Maja", "Remembrance", "Metso" "-way, the best part is home to return to," "birds" "The pond swans .." "Morning Concert" Spring Concert versailles ky "Overcoming Me" Tetralta I received three cards, "Tetralta received 2 tetralta obtained versailles ky Sari k received from the card Piikulta received 3 cards Piiperolta I received 2 cards Manumiinalta from the bird cards These also manumiinalta Gunnillalta I received 3 cards Ar and L to I received the bird card The card that I got Arjalta also anne I received ortti Jamming cards that päätyicvät me
HOME lazy CHALLENGE & REPLACEMENT Recycled Materials
ARMIIDA ULLA MAMA ELF ANEMONE ANNI tannin LIFE Ammi KAINIS MANUMIINA MINNA MERVI cut MERVI VEH-peasant's versailles ky sister SILPPUTEHDAS ANSELMIINAN TREASURES PIIKUN PIPERRYKSET AUNTY ANN RED SOFIESANNA SAKSIJA saber CARDS Sea Blue SELMA RAIJA ANNIKKI Ulrika VEHMAALAINEN TURUN ATC CLUB TETRA PIVO Piiku MARY HANNA HELENA COTTAGE ENKULIN HANDICRAFTS Ansku's Grotto PIRKKERI BLUE HEAVEN AINO KIT L MACA RIINA MARITA TETRA LEILA ANNE SELMA VILI MARIKA JIP SIRKKIS FUNCHAL
2014 (1) January (1) 2013 (249) December (2) November (12) October (9) September (7) August (6) July (13) June (18) May (34) April (27) March ( 65) February (24) January (32) 2012 (171) December (7) November (45) October (27) September (30) August (15) July (12) June (16) May (19) Smithy Art 124 Laitilan ATC live exchange & jam VILIN CHALLENGE / 3Materiaalia Sarah Kay Challenge 4/2012: Suvisia thoughts! VILIN CHALLENGE: Black and silver workshop Art # 123 SUMATIKETO PELA Challenge 5/2012: Corners - Corners! ... Macan posting stuff made in the workshop Art Cards # 122 and Leila Square Card Challenge # 1 / ... Of May 2012, ATC Challenge / small girls / and / ... Willy's challenge / Large + small On Trash can exchange the cards VILIN CHALLENGE the cards "Roskisdyykkarin April, a surprise replacement Leila The spring versailles ky / butterfly decosivu exchange all the cards that I made synttärivaihtoon All Birthday E-Cards that I got in April I think I hit on how the images get here siirettyy JE ... WELCOME TO YOUR NEW blog Not tääkä Now the cold work ...


No comments:

Post a Comment