Thursday, January 2, 2014

So, I want to do for a long time to write about myself. I certainly have changed a bit after I post


So, I want to do for a long time to write about myself. I certainly have changed a bit after I post about. But do not worry, it's perfectly normal! Well, I really am still a 12-year-old girl from Tampere. My family has not changed and I do not edelleenkän not popular (do not mind) ... The school will go better, and yes, I petrannut behavior, significantly. I'm still a dog person and the spirit of the blood. In fact, the riding has been a bit of a back seat to all the mighty dog species. SORRY ... I love Iitua, Litu is simpley the best. And yes I call it lituksi. Irritating to me when some certain people complain to me Iitu obesity. IT IS NOT MY FAULT. And iitu now so elk meat is not stable. Wilma is really just a fantastic little girl, the perfect project! And I call it a project because it is a lot more than one treatment a dog, it is a bit like my education and training. And now is the Litu lainis credit (dog) ... I still got a clear tone with regard to my future. And do not drive, but now no one on this pea nose. I go to the top-grade pilot plant at or somewhere else jaa'a etagere 8lk before etagere the summer etagere break, then I'll take the dog or 8lk in the mid-> I'll get to the spur kennellinjalle (if) I get there I go, therefore, the combination of amis high school graduates. I also go to a breeder somewhere in between the course and is also likely to continue the course and will then see what courses ... Then when you get to high school, amiksesta educator in the field. Buy a hall which will be an agility club (I'll get sposoreita etc..) Issikan Buy a few (two) and'm going to give riding lessons / riding terrain unqualified etagere teacher. So this is the DREAM VERSION. Title should therefore ENTREPRENEUR (cool) It could be that half of all does not occur, but not always dream about and present their aspirations, or what? Access to the spur is not quite 100% sure, but there high school is a combination etagere of amis applied to some of the less ... And after all, I'm doing quite a commendable dog wallpaper now ... at the moment:-The family has always had dogs (except etagere now this half a year) Beginning of dogs Viki came to us before, when I was born, but it had to be a little brother because of an allergy etagere to give away it was there, however, a 4-year -1 1/2, we had ALWAYS familiar in the treatment of dogs (different breed) These are the German-pinscher-seropia etc. .. -When I was five we had a Tico, which was to become the agility and show dog. Well, let's not become any esinmäisen and the other after the show NEVER. Yeah Tico did not have the type of show ... agility course went very well, at least (it was, therefore, with the mother's), but then was changed and it fell short of a bit of a hobby. Another dog, Romeo came to us when I was 9-years. It's turned to the owner of urakkani. Romeo was just terribly stubborn dog. Even though it was small so it was really big dog a peg. Yes, it knew how to behave when you wanted to, but the dominant male, who hated men (for no reason) is not nice. Yes, after all, it was decent. Romeo was more than a year, and we had to give away when Tico revealed epilepsy, and the boys were not the best in any terms and Romeo's dominance of stress etagere caused by Tico which triggered the attacks. But Romeo to get a good home where it was cut, and it calmed down. -When Romeo given away I was left enenmmän time with Tico and alotin it again with agility. -Tico had to give away last summer, when the family a year ago, newborn baby brought Tico jealousy scenes and otherwise made a restless and uneasy. (Continuous barking) But Ticokin had a great home and became even more isäksikin again. -Now I have now and I've taken care of Iitua for almost a year and 3 months Wilma Participated in a match showin (several times), and agility mölleihinkin once. There have been a couple of years now, different types of therapy dogs very commendable. in the future, the front is more a match for the show Iitu and Wilma I Iitu with agility competitions, and of course, etagere Toko möllejä. -These etagere views relate to one of the hobby group Iitu with these views, I'm taking your dog 8lk-9lk, whom I am going to try a bit of everything you can do with it. So, to optimize the experience richly. A visit training camps and I guess I'm doing jtn mahkuja it? Well, I think it will clear ... Which is why some people take way too seriously all the dog-related issues. I say something like flap so as soon as the loss of round-eyed thinking about that the other does not tiiä any of the dogs. Hmm. Yes folks koiren / dog people can have fun and not always needed to be so true and serious. Come on -. - "THANK YOU!
2013 (195) December (9) November (13) October (13) September (28) August (37) July (11) June (4) May (20) April (25) March (14) February (11) January ( 10) Okay, okay, I can not stand ... =) Other involved, I hated too: D Awesome: D frequent updates ... all of them die, and even the strongest. I am an old man all I've been through? What do I do?? the exact eyed Just ME .... New Year

No comments:

Post a Comment