Monday, July 28, 2014

Education: Riga 31st High School (class 1-4) Riga Secondary School of Cultures (5-6 class) Internat


Education: Riga 31st High School (class 1-4) Riga Secondary School of Cultures (5-6 class) International Commercial Professional shelving units viduskola (to 1 - 4 course) / visual image stylist / Rezekne Augskolas Lifelong Learning Center - Pedagogy, Psychology and subject didactics (general subject teacher)
Alla Duhová dance school "Todes" (3 years) - Jazz, hip hop (house, new style, LA, Locking, Lady style, etc.) Dance School "Kink" (3 years - ......) FairPlay winter dance camp (27/01/2013 - 02.02.2013)
Your major achievements: shelving units the 2004th year LSDF, Kids II, 6 dance - Champion along with Edzus Topoļski. 2011th year Alla Duhová dance school "Todes" - Best schoolgirls title. 2013th The Magic Dance CUP 3rd place (along with Andris shelving units Buli) - The main choreographer.
What do you do outside of dance halls: Hmm .. Outside the dance halls? Ha! My life is just another form as on and around the dance hall! I danced with him, walk around, breathe, sing, sit and even sleep. If someone asked me to describe my dream house, set him will be a large room with mirrors, parquet and Tumbes.
This was my first releases the on the big stage. We wore big long raincoats with the hood on the front face (visibility was very minemāla) and hands in white gloves. Before we uzgājām on the scene, the light was turned off so that could barely notice anything. I was so worried that the light turns off, immediately ran to the scene and as if (at the moment I guess) stood in its place. With the help of neon party viewers could only see white mittens. The dance consisted of only the "strong" arm and hand movements. I am making the first two strokes scoring (very strong) standing beside a guy on the crotch. Of course the moment I realized that I do not stand in place and pavirzojos slightly to the right, but the poor guy literally iekunkstējās and with clenched teeth continued to dance!
Your source of inspiration: shelving units I find it difficult to judge what is my iedevsma source. If it is very necessary for me to be iedevsmot any detail. The most inspiring people around me - my family, friends, and fellow dancers. shelving units Any one of them, in some way, helps me achieve the dreams, desires and implement shelving units my plans. These are the people for which I live and I will live. I will give all of yourself to the future, they proudly say - "Hey, I know him! '" She asked me a lot of what I learned! "" I miss her! "Or simply remembers me!
What would you recommend shelving units to young dancers: to defy every difficulty! If you're shelving units always dancing to any song, dreamed of a dancer and you descend the first time on the dance hall, and realize that you have does not work - do not go! Stay and fight! In the dreams, determination and a great will power is stronger than any talent! Maybe not as fast, but eventually shelving units you will become about what you dream! Believe me - suburban dreams. They just have to believe!
Previous article "The aim should be, and go to it!" - Hip hop, cheerleading, and fitness trainer Victoria Go Go Verenkova. Next article LARGE greetings from all the dancing school "Kink" dancers!
Children's shelving units Hip Hop group "KAPRĪZĪŠI" 3 April 2014 "whim" cheerleaders - girls with their raksturiņu April 2, 2014 Winter admission SURVIVE! January 12, 2014 Dancers for your event! IESKATIES! January 12, 2014 Winter 2014 shooting January 12, 2014


No comments:

Post a Comment