Thursday, July 3, 2014

Immediately say that for fashion ladies in my closet now finally there is nothing interesting. My s


Immediately say that for fashion ladies in my closet now finally there is nothing interesting. My sporty-classic style is pretty boring, because my aim is comfort and then everything else. :) Your older garment?
Latvian I turned a lot of "old" clothes because I did not know for how long will be gone. Of course, this took it up, but most of the clothes are already gone different paths. purse organizer It must be said also that after her birth I pamainījās some dimensions of the chest circumference, and shoe size remained more .. Along with the little more suited.
Dug up a couple of cabinet maiciņas still up from the Latvian, about 5 years old, bought Lindex and then I remembered purse organizer that I have but my Mosaic raincoats - it is definitely purse organizer still older. It was very useful for me here in winter, even "the snow" purse organizer I went to this coat. Was very good, with a hood and belt .. But just crazy worn. What's your latest purchase?
Recent purchases have several, as I did I buy a ripple. Ross was the last time (this is the low-cost series as Marshalls, TJ Maxx and the like., If someone expressed), where lower prices can get all kinds of brand clothes.
On the last purchase - Calvin Klein dress ($ 49.99) purse organizer and Quintessential blouse ($ 13.99). The dress was an extra purchase, at that price rarely buy clothes. But the measure needed a new dress .. :) transparent blouse and tied the bottom. What is your most expensive purchase?
Ehh ... came something terrible and liked - girlfriend was ordered to my address purse organizer a number of UGG boots, which I told him after I sent by mail. Some of these boots I liked it, and ordered that those yourself. purse organizer $ 300 for clothing / boots in my view is a lot of crazy.
These boots are very warm and although dikti looks good here, I can put on them very rare, only a month and then driving to San Francisco, where there are often colder ... Along with the fact that the purchase could not be, though their boots are ideal.
The same black man already since December, they are very much worn over leggings, the stripe bought a few days ago, so there are a number of hot summer days. Your biggest benefit? (Biggest bargain)
I try to mostly shop or outlet discount shops, so that not one single purchase has been quite beneficial, but until it does not always have the latest rage. But after it and not drive. It will also have to say about these Michael Kors shorts.
Polite brand, paying for something symbolic, purse organizer maybe $ 10, I was buying my ROSS. Although such maisīgi looks, but is very thin fabric (viscose or rayon), hot very nice and comfortable. Much worn, hopefully more this summer lasts. Purchase what you unhappy? (Biggest waste of money)
There was once a uznākusi thought that I need a maxi dress. I tried one other .. No look, each armed 1x and everything standing in the closet and waiting for their turn to get ziedojamo clothes bag. It was not expensive, but now sucks purchases. In this category, I found one more item - a thick knit cardigan from Esprit.
When Esprit was still available in the U.S. (it's a few years ago went from Z-American market), quite often there was shopping, habit, in Latvian it was my favorite store. No wonder that closed the stores because prices could not compete - much padārgs was all. Also, this jacket, I do not remember exactly, but could be around $ 60th Very wanted a knitted cardigan. purse organizer But actually I do not have a - hot and tuntulīgi. Composition: 60% acrylic, 20% mohair, 20% wool. Jacket bad bite, so I do not know whether there's wool at fault or that .. Waiting for the fall, when visitors arrive from Latvian, shall propose .. :) Current favorite clothes?
I liked very much comfortable clothes. Something like this running around on a daily basis. Examples: Calvin Klein jeans (from Ross), GAP Sweater (from the outlet), Naturalizer shoes (shoe-low-price warehouse DSW), Converse blouse (Target).
Yes, I read, laugh and envy: D To Latvian for $ 49.99 in cash or an old 25 lats buy CC or equivalent dress and it would seem more expensive (so I understand?) Do not know what should happen. In general, since I myself have moved back to Latvia during the year almost never bought anything big. Well do not rise to the wrist. At the time the United States will be afraid to ride the head will start to reek of private purse organizer estate, shopping options: D Reply Delete
Dress down in what the older collections, purse organizer so "throw it up" .. But I am not looking for it, so that more or less acceptable quality. Clothing is cheap, it is true, but while other expenses are "salted", purse organizer such as rent and utilities (excluding $ 2000/mēnesī (in this neighborhood) hard to affordable rent), food not really so cheap. But if come here to visit, then this is not essential and the shopping is really beneficial. purse organizer Clear
I remember when I was previously trips to the United States, it was also - events, shopping, until the money runs out. :) I survey of the green dress 1x liked, but he had to look the truth in the eyes, my figure neglaimoja .... :) Delete
Well, me and i

No comments:

Post a Comment