Saturday, August 23, 2014

photo: mudroom lockers Hanna Sauli own mental recession, however, dates back to the way I do a litt


Again, the familiar post-election mild depression on top. Most depressing of course, is that the turnout in my opinion, shockingly low, and on the other hand it is also how short-sighted and back home driving a large part of the voting behavior. That's the figure below Hanna Sauli is very succinctly described how the political map of the elections to the reality show, adding that the sleeping part.
photo: mudroom lockers Hanna Sauli own mental recession, however, dates back to the way I do a little mudroom lockers self-important issues and values that we experienced in the front. I consider myself as a kind of idealist and the world as a healer, but where it appears? I do not reflect their own ideological in any way other than through this blog. If someone tries to me on the street to profile appearance, he does not see the green left-wing, but the petty bourgeois white collar sneakers and a collared mudroom lockers shirt. Very little mudroom lockers about what I do, can be directly infer what I like in terms of importance to society, or to be aspired. Cabinet idealist. This raises myself to reproach myself, is there anything more pathetic than a man who does not believe in their own values, who does not live in the reality, back straight. I respect those people who make the election, volunteers spend long hours in front of what they believe. In my work at school I openly bring their own ideology attention of young people, I do not take a strong stand on their constructiveness of their choices from the perspective of ideology, but echo the same secular bear ottamattomuutta and the emphasis on individual rights than the rest of the education system. This is of course a prerequisite for doing the work, because the only thing the young can make a choice mudroom lockers to emphasize is the overall picture. To bring out a variety of arguments for and against, and also bring out a variety of arguments which different people in their own future in their choice by the. This is perfectly legitimate and responsible behavior, but at the same time it leaves a hollow feeling, because some of the people would like to shout that "MAKE AROUND, DO NOT AROUND." Work community, I have it a little cryptic character, which few people get a grip, because I do not take a strong stand on issues such where ideology could become visible. The working community dynamics is interesting, because that's where they can be found in the same roles as in other political landscape. A few loud populist who taivastelevat idealists nonsense and pull the homeward kerkiävät. There you can find a few undivided human dignity Highlighter, who see this as a clear guiding principle can be found in a few real criteria questioner of that appeal to the resources and compliance mudroom lockers with its basic task, and it is the final outfit is one of those people deep lines, hissukoita, which in no circumstances be shredded reaction either for or against. I too am there often silent, that is, I'm just the same mouse over a bunch of people in the back row. Well, yes I will return between the sleeves and I can not keep my mouth shut, but less frequently. I wrote myself a letter from the age of 21. I can open it in 2033 when the implemen 50 years. The more time passes, the scarier that letter is. I remember what state of mind I wrote it, as a reminder to myself. I can not remember the content very much, but I remember it function, the text created. "Do not stop believing what matters." Letter from a mother mudroom lockers of storage and a good motivator for the mother to live at least until 2033. That letter is in some sense of idealism in its purest form. Human briefing of a fight and keep in mind the essential. Naulasin thesis on the door of Wittenberg. After all, those ideas since been very much tried and gone through a few of what the crisis through them can be found, or whether the target even in the right direction. I have always been delighted that the good and constructive ideas to enjoy questioning, because thus they become visible and remain on display. This also realize their opponents and prefer to circulate mudroom lockers these questions, because of their weaker and short-sighted argument mudroom lockers will be lost in a constructive ideas every time. Why then does the idealism of "audacity" to bring out? Many of us believe things very much and know how things would be better but keep their mouths shut. Perhaps because of that idealism is labeled mudroom lockers very quickly naive, it lytätään as quickly as possible "real" instruments of policy, the address of the expert mudroom lockers knowledge in the light of how an idealistic idea can never bear fruit. Let's take the numbers out and then laughed at how the idealist trying mudroom lockers to retain part of the pants kintussa mudroom lockers dignity when something has gone recite embrace possibilities for the future, but oh so naive. However, it follows from this that just policy death, because where there is no idealistic, alternatives die. Where there is no idealism there is no enthusiasm, but do not think hollow statistics, to produce faktaan. The people did not get a sense of politics, but the truth whose name is hope. If hope is killed liberal ma

No comments:

Post a Comment