Sunday, October 12, 2014

I do not drink coffee ... a piece of fruit cake ... well ... I do not pay a cent to me ... I think


This ... is another day ... that I had the opportunity to sit and sip coffee espresso flavor ... a small glass dish ... lovely. Under the banyan tree is covered with dense foliage storage systems ... which is the squirrels are running around ... wait 3-4 fruit ... Of people drinking coffee ... here ... called and offered it on down ... More Coffee ... the "Floating Island Park" ... will be the first place ... I will ... when I sit. The sale of the ... Market Night's ... Sriracha The atmosphere and the ocean, the trees ... the wind blows cold. Blend with the aromas ... Nature of the sea Coffee mug with a few ten baht ... but the taste compared to store coffee is top notch ... Stores generally is comfortable ... ...
I do not drink coffee ... a piece of fruit cake ... well ... I do not pay a cent to me ... I think .... Sriracha Is a district that is amazing. Garden health and the health of ... the atmosphere ... the tour was a lot of ... people here have good temperament and love ... when it is Yai Attractions primary. Thailand's Big ... one to go to the beach, we would go ... here is the "shrine" is considered a tourist-class nobility, storage systems the first in Thailand, it's not me ...
But Paul and ... boom ... the only thing I was a city of the Si ... more Currently bypass road. People just drive to Pattaya and Rayong visit ... Sriracha without it ... I walked out of the coffee shop ... traverses. The street, in the park, a concrete ... very well established so people. Come ... walk ... run ... which exercises. The president of the Public Garden is open from ... 04:00. Until 22.00., Who at the time ... I was able to come to me ... and do not be scared of that. They are vacationers Or those who like to eat out mats swarm here ... I sing loud distractions. The park also had a rule against drinking. I do not drink ... and then the dog came with me ... here they are for people to exercise. Read books (from the library movement) ...
Or to play for free internet Because of this, he released a Wi-Fi signal for luck ... and have a table. Install the plug completely. Today I intended to get a taste of Island Park indefinitely ... for now. The roads in the park will see people running storage systems some walking exercise some players that are available online. The park is ...
I walk through storage systems the pine trees that lined the front next to the road ... "anointed Chom Phon" storage systems ... to see squirrels running around everywhere storage systems ... I saw someone familiar or a meal on a regular storage systems basis, it will ... Lessons take it down from there ... The squirrel park is a lot ... If you look at the trees would know.

No comments:

Post a Comment