Wednesday, October 8, 2014

It is important to CHE owner, and he will make selecting the perfect size for me. I sat on a steel


The reason medservice is that the title of the sterile fish ... I promise chase money and .. The owner said that he If tilapia Get a half kilo Three thousand to one thousand five hundred pounds. Charge deducted deleted. Money and reach This work is based on that. I will do what I We will now go out and see the fish do not interbreed ...... image below. medservice Is a fish breeding He made a stew of fish larvae for CP, saying it was not necessarily evil. A place for fish to Liverpool medservice itself. He is on the farm. Phong If coming from Bangkok. The entrance is opposite the entrance to the dam it .... Left hand side before the bridge Measured on the basis Ask people down there watching me.
That the red shirt in the picture is my own. Large farms alike But before this used to be big money. I will soon call on about 50 acres with a pond is not very big, there are many ...
Looks like someone already owned farm just as well. Full vegetable garden pond bordering it with peppers, eggplant, kale, papaya, etc., but for me ...
Now is the bait that I think there's a spell called conch fish. Take a look at this Fish called him to applaud it. From a herd that ....
After tea rose fish successfully The owner of the farm to bring fish to the fishing spot on auditioning for size. Very good ... do not need oxygen, just turn the water on in the picture enough. Water fish like it ...
That's not what I saw hanging. Selected size is a fish basket for now .... If it does not pass. Is it me ... like a soldier under standards that are not accounted for in the house called me through retirements. If the fish are called sifting basket or cage it.
It is important to CHE owner, and he will make selecting the perfect size for me. I sat on a steel pipe that was not packed. Steel is my oxygen tank. He's put together two layers of plastic bags hiding. To mix the medication supply. And one-third medservice of the bag. And then go to the fish fry your lap. Then, the compressed oxygen. Tie the bag shall be completed on
I owned farms very good care of me. I drink it with a meal. I also take fish spoon And fish do not agree with it.
View fry style spoons each bit. Hello, this Three thousand fleeting tweets, it was a thousand years.
After that time, the ponds excavated prepared a mop or water or in the house, I called out the pond. The feisty former pond as well. I have eyes water Water flow through a very good look to it as stated.

No comments:

Post a Comment