Sunday, November 9, 2014

Late afternoon coffees


Make love to know what love is not enough. To learn what knowledge is not enough to know. Knowing is not enough light to see.
On the other hand-made things which are necessary to give them a kiss to wake drowsy waking to see the opposite. Again it work, make it work again, which has been wrecked without him.
Knowledge nor ignorance to ignore. Close your eyes, do not look at the light from the darkness.
And an I-Thou and I-I I-It and I-we are one. I-Thou is always visible in the continuation of the other. I completed-she won her only for a distant second. handed by I Hmin-us gives us a strange kind of resonance which occurs repeatedly in the mirror of the valley where there is only loneliness to a name blooms.
I-do is I always, always on the run from himself in his side oscillation of a getaway. A not-I and pronouns handed by without a garden.
He is a poet who wants to trapping mad love in the web of words. Discover later that the word love him and he is trapped in the horrible prison: Manohar, who are not bound to love freely.
Or not, to be always on. If this is not the distance where if you write me a poem I?
Vacuums inside, expanding Communication failing handed by Hope: rising, rising and rising
Disciplined Sardanes dancers
Abandoned city, during long week-ends
Cap ordre, feblesses aparents Tot plegat, la neurosi Mort de l'èsser
Inumerables Pakistanesos venent birres en tota Barcelona
Restaurants xinesos, amb les xineses parlant un castellà exòtic
Eyes flickering, decisions made Heat, seen and felt Busy touches, smooth skins
Proud, loving gay couples
Late afternoon coffees
Suddenly appear in the streets steeped in the smell of the ocean, building, windows, hotels, shops, Rushniya different kind ... People: No
Empty, empty city voices, yes, many birds trains without drivers, Hwayon, doors songs, stories, etc. There's not a man
Love burns all over the body muscles relax, like a spark may not be over, anytime
-You City

No comments:

Post a Comment