Friday, November 21, 2014

What is important to be ruined sleep on the fuss? The night opened the quarter to sleep again. Jopd


|| MERI MAANSIK HALCHAL hangers || || My (Gyan Pandey's) mental clutter || || || || moves a lot in mind is the mind documentary evidence of my being I am becoming || || The Blog ||
The day after the night takes me to my central-control. Sir, The other station is split breaking crowd of Gujjars. Sir, level crossing gate break he has made in the fruiting section. Sir, Flani Ghadi is apparently stuck - even further behind riot and break even on the station .... I'd have problems at Allahabad in Uttar Pradesh, Rajasthan Bandikui-Bharatpur-Alwar-Gangapur City-earnest hangers nearby close. Part of trains passing through here in my area is operational. Running train in Rajasthan Gujjar Andoln has badly scarred. Safety of passengers hangers and take them to their destination as possible so that responsibility and I have been battling my central-control.
At the end of last evening was so terrible situation even more. Kota-Mathura railway section vandalized on several stations. hangers Many places tampering with the tracks. Two hours down the road about 3 dozen trains change / Kensileshn hangers and no traffic at night on several clauses taken the decision not to run. It was expected that will get to sleep tonight. So not only will play the nuisance vehicles from affected areas will be interrupted?
What is important to be ruined sleep on the fuss? The night opened the quarter to sleep again. Jopdinuma houses in the neighborhood is the raw Ghani oil crushing plant. hangers Oil crushing her brother has started tonight. The winds sleep so that he has opened in the nose smell of oil crushing.
I do not know what the plant. Chikt old oil canisters and saw him standing near the hand is definitely Telon. C Nabhidrshna wearing dirty vest and striped briefs. Dtuan of neem in the mouth. Not a rich person. Getting to wake her exasperation. I do not have anything else to do. I am writing this to open up the computer. Gujjar agitation and oil

No comments:

Post a Comment