Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Then I went to see who it was that Rafael utility room and saw how badly I was doing things on the


A sad day for me, Quim Monzo bloqujat me on Twitter and I can not read what it says. The first thought is by Quim but this messaging system that makes public everything you say and yet allows you to censor everything utility room you do not want. I see a culture utility room puritanista and game theory where you have to censor it because you hurt.
Before Twitter had emails are private and can not prevent you send it, and the site is public and can not help you read. I think there is enough in this evolution implies exclusion. Already in Classical Greece is the exclusion invented when they were in decline, and they were asked to approved first expelled. utility room Also declining Julius Caesar did that promote public decisions of the Senate utility room and other senators to immediately act pressured by the people.
In the case of Quim Monzo I remember utility room her as satire and people laughed. utility room It is famous article criticizing the Johan Cruyff said in an announcement that tobacco "almost takes me" Castilianism where we wanted to understand that tobacco will almost saves the life, and the Monsoon understood that almost removes cock because, in Catalan right, life is taken and is not removed.
I still remember with affection over an article where he said he had gone to a pharmacy to buy condoms Street San Quentin utility room and said they had not sold because they were against. And he was indignant and said what if you find a doctor who is WITNESS Jehovah utility room and do not want to make a transfusion because he did not believe.
Then I went to see who it was that Rafael utility room and saw how badly I was doing things on the internet. The first thing that caught my attention is that your site is not named but is called "index". So I replied:
A party must have a title page, the domain "nabionline.com" means nothing, it would have been much better mastery "operanabi.org." Finally I see so much talk of Twitter followers to a sad and have no link to the web.
[2014-01-24] today and Jaime Torres blocked me to tell her a joke that is not understood when he was laughing at another had not understood. This entry WAS posted in internet by mai9. Bookmark utility room the permalink.
Website
You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr utility room title = ""> <acronym title = ""> <b> <blockquote cite = ""> <cite> <code> <del datetime = ""> <em> <i> <q cite = ""> <strike> <strong>
Proudly powered by WordPress

No comments:

Post a Comment