Monday, January 12, 2015

You can find me at email @ director] vilaweb.cat. On twitter I findvpartal. Facebook I


The United States and Cuba have officially announced a few hours ago that restoring diplomatic relations, an essential step in the rise of economic and commercial blockade shoe closet the island suffered from the time of Kennedy.
When I arrived in Barcelona in the mid eighties of the last century, the Assumption lived with Nuri and Montse Aragon Street in an apartment where I ended up also the day I was born our eldest daughter. That apartment was a fantastic place where paraded all interesting shoe closet characters. Nuri made friends for some reason a well-known Cuban historian of Catalan origin shoe closet remote: Manuel Moreno Fraginals that a couple of times in those years was a visiting professor at the Autonomous University of Barcelona.
Fraginals came several times on the floor of the street Aragon and we had long conversations shoe closet with him, quite interesting. Above all things. Supper and then we stayed hours talking about Cuba, history, past the island Catalan or any other topic that someone put on the table.
The fact is that I already had a Mac computer then very primitive, when there were very few, and he was fascinated by this machine and the things you could do with it. Shortly after I bought another mac, modern, and decided to give the old mac so that the work could prevail in Cuba and quiet and in better condition.
But it appeared the lock. Details on how everything happened the truth is that I removed the head but the fact is that in the end he could not Fraginals away because I could not embark any way a computer 'Western' to Cuba. Much less an Apple. It was so beast. Neither friendship could give a computer a Cuban American who bring technology, made in the USA. And all his belongings were strictly monitored before getting on the plane so that no s'emportarà shoe closet nothing prohibited. Suffice to say that Macs were then precisely these things so small and easy to hide that we have today ...
I remember an article in his book "History 1898" -editat "El País" in 1998 on the occasion of the centenary of "disaster" shoe closet and made from collectibles that were delivered each week diari- that this was about " ingenios "Cubans (sugar cane fields, I recall), which was very interesssant.
I remember an article in his book "History 1898" shoe closet -editat shoe closet "El País" in 1998 on the occasion of the centenary of "disaster" and made from collectibles that were delivered each week diari- that this was about " ingenios "Cubans (sugar cane fields, I recall), which was very interesssant.
You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> shoe closet <abbr title = ""> <acronym title = ""> <b> <blockquote cite = ""> <cite> <code> <del datetime = ""> <em> <i> <q cite = ""> <strike> <strong>
You can find me at email @ director] vilaweb.cat. On twitter I findvpartal. Facebook I'm leaving (they are becoming crazy ...) And I'm sorry but I have linkedin. Instagram and notegraphy if I have accounts but not often use. Have any questions?
Sorry, your blog can not share posts by email.

No comments:

Post a Comment