Tuesday, November 5, 2013

forvirrademamman.blogg.se - Now I


Yesterday I dealt with Mom at Lidl (she has no car so I can drive now and then). Anyway so while she was so I wandered around the store for myself to pass the time as well. Then I see a shoe cabinet at good price (SEK 450) and with the right dimensions standing in the store. I have for some time thought to buy me one like that but it has not happened, there is more fun and more unnecessary gadgets to buy ;) Anyways I hit and bought the cabinet, I thought to myself then that this will be one hell to assemble. Coming home around 19 pm in the evening drinking some coffee and surf a bit dull. I had planned to assemble the cabinet the next day but then I think that, what the hell how difficult they will be. At 20:00, I start with the assembly, after some swearing I realize that the person who made the assembly description've never mounted anything in his life, and he's probably mongolid. But after more coffee and three hours of hard work and it's ready. And it works as it should and my shoes fit. There was even room to spare. schoenenrek One usually laugh at IKEA and Jysk but then you've never installed anything from Lidl ....
forvirrademamman.blogg.se - Now I'm more confused than ever!
2013 (18) September (3) August (1) July (2) June (2) May (2) April (1) March (2) February (2) January (3) 2012 (32) December (1) November ( 1) October schoenenrek (2) September (4) Old Phones ICS for Motorola Razr Fit Shoe Philips TV 6000 Series 47PFL6877T/12 August (2) July (3) June (4) May (3) April (3) March (3) February (2) January (4) 2011 (45) December (6) November (5) October (3) September (2) August (8) July (4) June (3) May (3) April (2) March (4 ) February (4) January (1) 2010 (50) December (6) November (4) October (5) September (3) August (7) July (6) June (1) May (2) April (3) March (4) February (5) January (4) 2009 (65) December (4) November (5) October (6) September (5) August (8) July (5) June (9) May (12) April (11 )


No comments:

Post a Comment