Monday, November 4, 2013

This is not ngn particularly beautiful image and the cabinet is not installed, but I thought still


This is not ngn particularly beautiful image and the cabinet is not installed, but I thought still offer a little wicker basket peek. Some walk-in closet will not be in my new apartment, but finally I get a cabinet that is only meant for shoes! The idea is to make it as a book, but for shoe boxes. Unfortunately, it is not very visually attractive, I saw a lot of scratched edges everywhere. In advance, wicker basket they just said that yes we fix everything and then afterwards it is like that nah, we did not have the right kind of saw to cut these slices nicely. I'm just saying, guys! They are allowed to fix it. I am at least glad to have better cabinet than before, my poor shoes that squeezed in Lundia shelves and cellars may finally have a worthy place.
View my complete profile Previous Posts Before and After Part 1 Flashback wicker basket to 2005 A little recap So it was empty Hansel and Gretel Rear Kitchen floor kitchen colors wicker basket Frames Templates for living room


No comments:

Post a Comment