Sunday, November 24, 2013

The easiest option wood boxes - it is deposited in the pull-out shelves. That


Hello! Who looked into the blog last week, I saw that I polled on the next post with ideas for inspiration. Choose wood boxes between the bathroom and kitchen. Absolute leader was the kitchen. I was pleased and not very the subject simultaneously. And I there are a couple of reasons)) The most basic is that we are now able to repair the kitchen, which delayed and do not know when it will be possible to return to it. That is, about any organization and planning what, where and how there can be no question. wood boxes Secondly, as I said in the previous post about the ideas of storing magazines, wood boxes all-all pictures wood boxes of foreign blogs. Over the hill and to the organization houses more features, more information, more sorts of different pieces like supports, separators and more. Nothing that we have, so to repeat something, it will be necessary podnapryach brains and husbands that they amassed these same delimiters. But the Russian people wood boxes are not looking for the same simple ways and solutions, yes :) And the last reason is that - that the kitchen is probably my favorite place in the house. wood boxes Before the birth of Mark most of the time I spent in the kitchen - cooking, reading, resting. Kitchen wood boxes - this nepahannoe field where everything that engages the eye, you can try to organize. Spices, dishes, cereals, refrigerator, storage canned - and this is just the beginning. I just do not have imagined to hold on to the first post about ideas kitchen organization. As a result, decided to stay on your problem areas - is the organization and storage of pots, pans and bakeware. Now, while we repair this cookware I have kept in a cheap rack IKEA, and takes 3 there! meter wide shelves. And all right! I can hardly imagine how I could end up smart and convenient wood boxes way to organize the whole thing.
Perhaps start with the fact that little is applicable to the realities wood boxes of our local apartments. I now mean less affordable apartments where the kitchen at best be 9-10 meters. At home, you can now find and 12-14 sq m kitchen, but most still something in the region of 5-6 square wood boxes meters. So for this idea are simply no space)) Although I can honestly say that I am very like the way it looks))
I liked these very special delimiters for dishes. To tell the truth, was never interested, have them with us in the sale or not. I still hope that is)) Maybe someone saw something like this? In my opinion a very cool system, and comfortable))
The next idea I'm thinking about how to come-on your kitchen because there is a ledge that is likely to be empty)) so that the paintings will fill or for beauty, or can be beautiful tableware :))
The easiest option wood boxes - it is deposited in the pull-out shelves. That's what I kept before. But since so many dishes, wood boxes it was hard to find sometimes necessary. So this system is ideal if dishes are not so many.
And the last idea for today - I do not know whether these cabinets wood boxes are sold directly, we have not seen such, but I think it is likely to do so yourself)) At least, I try to persuade her husband in one cabinet to do something similar, this is an ideal for different forms of baking, most of which are quite narrow))
That's what today's post turned inspiration. I hope he was for you to give us something useful and interesting! Subject kitchen, as you know, will not end. I do not know whether the positions of the kitchen to go straight, or I would somehow dilute their other ideas. In any case, if you have ideas and suggestions, wood boxes I'll be glad to hear them!))
Mash, on the latter narrow storage items ... In Ikeja was such a contraption for cookware that is placed near the sink so that the water dripping from the dishes (sorry for such a description, but honestly not think she called one word :) Black, plastic, with just a convenient wide spacers for baking dish . I can not now find them online, but the same principle work and sliding "pieces" for storing lids, like this one, for example. Of course, this closet delimited ideal solution, but if for some reason does not work, these separators are well come to the rescue. I, at least, comfortable with them. Reply Delete
oooo my sore point! I have all karstryuli, bakeware etc allotted two drawers) had to sacrifice them for the sake of dishwashers. Dazhy ashamed to show what it looks like. True, I do want to close it, then write what happened Delete Reply
we still have no kitchen as such in general, separate boxes and shelves are, but I donate a dishwasher can not)) I hate washing dishes, all the time I pull up to the last, when it was a mountain of dishes ((How will deal with this wardrobe and write post Remove throw a reference ;-)
Masha, for me, this post was very helpful! ) If pan-frying pan we set and stored nested and get even the lower pan is not

No comments:

Post a Comment