Friday, December 26, 2014

Here we twisted as I wear them. This kind of peach-púderrózsaszín fits very nicely iron and resin i


A very well complemented by a black shawl, scarf or even a nice dress. And that could not speak to the man warms his neck and shoulders as well. I love scarves, you can safely say that I am a holder of a considerable amount. I have never dared to count them because they are afraid to get scared that too much ... There is so much cheaper and more expensive version, although it is to try to get them discounted prices, because I know exactly iron and resin how much they actually are, and this plenty does not reflect the price you ask for it at home ...
There are elegant, iron and resin and is just "around the neck with prefix" version. There is also embroidered with pearls embroidered and smoothly. Where the wind wave wipes a customer, I can spend hours there was, because if you could be, take all, it is very difficult to choose ... I can always justify why they should point to the piece ...
I counted, and now I have 11 pieces of myself ... I just discounted designer pieces, the most to be around iron and resin 2-3 Font, but there is little between them, in fact, have been much more expensive ... The most expensive 10, with a quality that I well worth that much.
These two warm knitted iron and resin scarf and gloves. The gloves are two long, almost worth the elbow. I love them! The green one since I have not taken it almost as a soft and long, and so beautiful ... the pink, so nah. I love the pink, but not all pink, but this pale, powdery pink. These does not yet, or not yet been concluded. Sling is allegedly made hernyóselyemből and one leértékelésnél bought two years ago in January 2000, - HUF, but you have to take care of it, that I hardly dare to wear too ... Let's just say, fabulous, but I think the depth of the cabinet to prevent damage .. . This is the version I linked the Primarkban, 3.50, or about 1200, - was the price ... The green was a little more expensive, but much softer, much higher iron and resin quality version. Gyönyörűűűűűűűűűek!
The red, blood red ... mainly iron and resin this is something gyönyörűűűűűűű. I like the red one, but I've written a few times. This is not thought to buy this. In fact, I was looking through such a thing, and then I found it a little store. Special was the same, but still, if all goes to 10 - were pounds. It did not matter the price. I have more of it, is very difficult to find a really nice red. Or find a bias towards the orange red, fading to pink or red. It is really a nice cherry red, which is almost burgundy cherry. Simply gorgeous. This came home. I was like, if my luggage is lost, it can not be lost into the void ... It's not. Beautiful piece. A deep red as rubies.
Bought a Primarkban again. White with silver weave. From a mysterious, soft luster is like a selyemcukornak. White, but not white, silver, but not silver. A faintly elegant and festive. Looks great next to black! Maybe 3 - It was more, I do not remember a limp and I photographed it is not visible. Things that price tag is, they have not been laundered. If you will, by hand, and I'll shampoo to rinse them and then ironed iron and resin between two towels.
It's clear that what mysterious, soft luster is? When I bought that day I saw someone's neck, and I knew right away that it was a good decision because I do not ostentatiously shiny, just a bright moon, and also gives an elegant look. If you would like the snow and fog would be, but the fog of snow átlátszana luster. Very nice, more and more like it!
Here we twisted as I wear them. This kind of peach-púderrózsaszín fits very nicely iron and resin in gray, blue gray fits my eyes, peach red goes well with my hair, so, we look good together, nah ...
The eggplant purple and brick red. My precious ... I got these too. Last September, I looked out of them, but then I was like, I do not give them so much money. I like the colors street vendors here, but now I got the original ones ... The two together beautiful, but szívetmelengetőek separately. Perfect iron and resin pieces. Soft, long and beautiful ...
And drums come in chocolate brown and moss green! These are TieRack business iron and resin ... If someone knows this shop, you know that scarves, scarves, ties with, and like dealing with. High quality, their products are beautiful, iron and resin high price ... But the sale also caught up with them ... It took them two blankets. What else could have taken, but they were not the cloths leárazva, remained so ... But it was also a red and white polka dot ...
I do not know that there is something else, if I go into a store, I somehow always the most expensive pieces of it at first ... Then I look at the price, and also let out immediately, and further sorting. How the hell do you always choose the most expensive at first, I do not know, but I'm starting to get used to things, and I can almost that reason, this is the first you grab, you can go further ...
Chocolate brown and moss green ... Gyönyörűűűűűűűűűűűek! Soft, shiny, and the colors are perfect. The chocolate was once old desire turned from brown because it is very

No comments:

Post a Comment