Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Stunningly beautiful! You are a true artist. I am glad that I am at my blog (back) has led your com


Knitting is a sensual experience. garagejournal Inspiration awakened garagejournal by touch, smell, color and connection with nature. The hand is out of love for manual work, pleasure in aesthetics and beauty and works so long to make a unique creation complete. It's all personal, enchanting bright, cozy and warm. These creatures of love I send here on their journey, and then to its beneficent provision.
Models Snow White and the autumn garagejournal fields much yarn was left. With Snow White there was even a photo shoot with a birch in the background, which I really enjoyed. I love birch trees. They are so classy and aesthetically. And as the yarns as lying on the ground, I had wonderful idea for
"Spirit of birch" One of a kind
And below is a small sampling of how I did it. It is a Technikmix of short rows, applications and embroidery. Press to start the presentation on Play .
Stunningly beautiful! You are a true artist. I am glad that I am at my blog (back) has led your comment, because my feed reader (where are you on), had embezzled me your recent posts. Now I'm browsing. Very big compliment! Angelika 5:32 nachm.
Just wonderful - your birch spirit. I almost can not get enough of me. A unique part of the dream is succeeded in there. Congratulations! Colors garagejournal and materials, then the longitudinal direction of the pattern like me it and make it so interesting. Kind regards, Brigitte 12:06 nachm. garagejournal
It came out as a true piece of art! You really are amazing! I love how you work with so many details and techniques! Thank you for sharing. So, thank you for giving me did wonderful link to lace on my blog! I enjoyed garagejournal looking through Those wonderful creations. 6:59 nachm.
Oduševljava me ne samo tvoja originalnost i kreativnost, već i superiorna pletačka Izvedba na ti kojoj mnoge, uključujući i mene, mogu zavidjeti! Kombinacija materijala, garagejournal Boďová i tehnika uvijek garagejournal nosi rizik da se ne ode u pretjerivanje (a ruku na srce, neki stvarno ne znaju stati u pravom trenutku niti iskombinirati buoy na pravi način), ali sam dok ovaj Ględała tvoj slide, oblačno ever since, depending sve napravljeno s Nekom logikom, sve od početka do kraja. Uglavnom, nemam dovoljno riječi za izraziti garagejournal compliments na koji način zaslužuješ. Kad već tipkam, htjela garagejournal bih ti pohvaliti i onaj pletení garagejournal mural - izuzetno mi se dopada! 11:13 nachm.
Hello Snezjana, this birch Spirit bears witness to a very creative mind! Beautiful, this jacket, garagejournal especially refined I find the birch green leaf accents. The birch is actually my favorite tree - one is with us behind the house ... Kind regards, Katarina 10:53 nachm.
MY DESIGNS / ACCESSORIES
2014 (2) 09 (1) September 24 (1) 06 (1) June 02 (1) 2013 (1) 10 (1) October 20 (1) 2012 (4) 12 (1) December 16 (1) 11 (1) November 05 (1) 10 (1) October 20 (1) 01 (1) January 15 (1) 2011 (5) 11 ( 1) November 26 (1) 07 (2) July 12 (1) July 02 (1) 05 (1) May 13 (1) 01 (1) January 18 (1) 2010 ( 17) 12 (1) December 12 (1) 08 (3) August 26 (1) Birch Spirit - The spirit of birch Aug. 25 (1) August 02 (1) 07 (1) July 19 (1) 06 (2) June 29 (1) June 28 (1) 05 (6) May 29 (1) May 21 (1) May 20 (1) May 19 (2) May 11 (1) 03 (2) Mar 31 (1) Mar 07 (1) 01 (2) January 30 (1) January garagejournal 10 (1) 2009 (3) 10 (1) October 28 (1) 09 (2) September 27 (1) September 26 (1)
CONTACTS All photos, manuals and texts on this blog are the intellectual property of me and protected by copyright worldwide. Any duplication or use in other electronic or printed publications is not permitted without my express written permission. Abuse violates the right of reproduction, resale rights and against the copyright Zurverfügungstellungsrecht reserved. I keep it in front of me, punish offenders. *** All offers are not-binding and without obligation. I reserve the right to change parts of or the entire offer without prior notice, to add to, delete or cease publication temporarily or permanently. *** For contents of links is

No comments:

Post a Comment