Friday, December 26, 2014

The relationship difficult question indeed. if no qualified person your partner, it is especially.


I found one in my computer lock&lock scan a photo, which is the number one summer Maxima weekly. Even my sister sent it to me, because when I released that stayed in Hong Kong. A nice lady journalist asked me for another interview, under which two other guys - Sasha and Dean - supplemented lock&lock testified about how the fashion industry from the inside, which is full of challenges and consider what would follow. I tried to give exhaustive answers, as a consequence, this fraction has gone through a newspaper column on the available surface and journalistic lock&lock due to compression. Interestingly leközlöm in the raw material, the kind kollegina I hope it does not take offense when you see it. :)
This is the standard opening question, if you usually answer lock&lock all the gaiety and laughter violent reaction. It was a simple recipe: You must have a mom who is like most moms suddenly think that his son is the most beautiful in the world, and this sound gives in the form that capital model agency lock&lock for a rural worker powerful marketing sends a bit of exaggeration of the Christmas tree made during my pictures, hoping to see, however, any magazine. The fantasy experts saw me and invited me to a personal interview, followed by the first test of photography. Somehow it started, but it was proving more difficult lock&lock ...
Then when I started to put on the capital, because I come from Borsod county Mezőkövesd. All this took place in 2002, when I started my university years now Corvinus University of Budapest dubbed institution. Although it has always been open, I was cheerful and direct nature, I brought a healthy frustration in the region, which the university is perhaps medium-fed in the first period. The fashion industry milliőjébe csöppenve first it felt to succeed dissolve.
Anyway, it's when I decided to make my career in international plane baffle in the emerging-half. During his university years, lock&lock was a matter of principle, that I'm trying to focus on my studies and branched out into modeling is only secondary, quasi-basis hobby in my life. As soon as I graduated, however, I decided to give myself a chance or rather myself measured abroad. It was coded, because I'm starting to whatever it is the standard that outside the borders of what I can produce a given field of activity. so it was not a question of whether to undertake foreign missions. Far East chose the brunt, I spent several months there, lock&lock and I was immensely proud to be the world's largest population of Kappa identified on their faces as a major sporting goods manufacturer. As for the western market, I called the British Tie Rack brand campaign would highlight, which took the 27 countries of the world in my face. I got a lot of pleasant tone of feedback lock&lock in this regard expatriate civil my friends as well. They could very well fall ...
This is true even if I say off the bat I could name a couple of cool male model was called, but there is no doubt: lock&lock this profession really primarily about women. A well-known stylist once told me h "dad Ti (men) only accessories you are in the industry, is not much different nyaklánctól a pumpkin." Although it is a bit angular, but sometimes you really have the feeling h man is completely secondary role in addition to the many beautiful women. This is true despite the fact that he already has a considerable background Division also today.
Due to very extravagant like the Canadian designer lock&lock duo Dsquared2 pieces, but simpler, cleaner design confess rather call my own. Here I think is worth mentioning the members of the new generation of Hungarian designer who successfully kacsingatnak towards the international stage. There are pieces from my Nanushka, from the USE and Anh Tuan from well and was working together with all of relationship.
The relationship difficult question indeed. if no qualified person your partner, it is especially. This is basically a traveling way of life, one can only roughly know that in a month where appearance lock&lock was, in addition to many months tear from the mother country, which can be a real problem if you say you or your partner can not - which let's face it enormous sacrifices may - adapt to the situation. The friends and other superficial relationships lock&lock do not worry, even if you're sufficiently open and direct and very useful to achieve a wide range of relational lock&lock capital. I this is definitely one of the great profession pozitivumaként keep track of.
I believe that although there could me a couple of busy and exciting year, but for me it's all millieu and all that goes with it really is only a kind of hobby, which also gives you the chance to many things slow and experience that has not yet or only low probability for the future. This is another major attraction of the model form of life. Simple example: think about what kind of "overwhelming" feeling to a secluded island to spend a week in each landscape

No comments:

Post a Comment