Wednesday, February 26, 2014

I decided to make a little change-up side. Multahan hanging in my closet was old camera varakamerak


I decided to make a little change-up side. Multahan hanging in my closet was old camera varakameraksi some time ago and now I decided I will use it in an old camera. Image pathetic little kids and I was wondering what the process would be a good project lapsipotrettien rolling by ..
The camera itself is so difficult to dig the pack after work and weekend start with the fact that I strike the camera backpack immediately on Friday in the wardrobe. If jotai megalomaniac hanging in my closet of the case, I open my backpack on Sunday night, and m checking all condition Monday. Where the family and the life which I described before? If the old camera with the lens would increase on the table, should be described in more? Maybe. Maybe not. But at least mixed.
Some kind of catharsis is the weather. hanging in my closet Everyone who knows me, knows that I love the arrangement and cabinets going through. I do it through the years, all the time. When the cabinet has been reviewed Ikeakassillinen pop off the warehouse. (I do not know where to stuff into??) hanging in my closet Then comes the moment when the inventory the contents crashing onto the door is opened. Right now the corner of our living room is filled with blue Ikea bags. They have to go through the weekend. I'm trying everything I can so that I would really raffimpi and directly I would put the stuff Fidalle, and I paapoisi and try to sell them. I mean it is my job and still get that stuff will always remain!
Bags after sorting, I still have in front of children's toys walkthrough. We have certain toys so much. Train tracks, cars, products, and of course Duploja gentleman with a big Lego. It's time to be reduced. Do children really do all appeared in the Duplot or Briot? Fortunately, "krääsäleluja" hanging in my closet we do not have. Häpimiil toys fly to the neighbor's yard immediately. But now put forward as "a series of toys."
One thing's bugging me tremendously. Aapolta missed the goods. Am I entitled to the child / children? Does it save? Do I want to keep Marimekko, well-preserved for future bibs for children or to keep them as reminders? This will be resolved in that day when I own attic. There's everything to be thrown away. Even if it were to happen in the attic of goods through once every ten years, so they need to be. Memories. Shit is not preserved, however, maintains something. I'm so Vatipää that without the diaries and artifacts do not remember anything.
I thought with the child clean up the toys this weekend. And those of us krääsäleluja can be found, but I do not understand where they are coming!?! The only reason that I made is that the daddy-man, who just does not know the child is not, so maybe they sit like a normal trade trip. I do not know. But they have time to clean up every little hanging in my closet while, because their function is only to spread around the floor. They did not even play with.
You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> hanging in my closet
NEBRASKA Under the North TALLINN, FS (favorite songs) 2014 PIKATIPIT ESTONIA EARTH WEEK PIC 3/52, FS 2014 FS 2014 FS 2014 IVANA HELSINKI Frank and Teemu GT-LOVE Massu LEGO MOVIE FS 2014 Froosh! HAIR FS 2014 WEEKPIC 3/52, FS 2014 FS 2014 TASTING JUST her FOOD PROJECT 2/12 break with January (24)
2012 (267)
October (22)
July (11)
design life of the film atmospherics flea party beauty hanging in my closet books children's cultural lifestyle victuals travel opinion rations fashion music sewing the family courtyard renovation project pregnancy food shopping cleaning the interior scrap-art television health Tuning General Friends of the work photo
Bella Blogs, Bastella Media Ltd 2014. | Unauthorized use of material as part of another service prohibited. | Terms of Service | Cloud Services offers UpCloud Oy.

No comments:

Post a Comment