Sunday, February 23, 2014

In fact, I was in the YR


Woe is me. And can my wallet. Some little idea of buying something resembling a strike before Christmas was the overseer momentary brain fart that never materialized. tupperware guatemala I do not, but this disease can be anything. Hi, I'm Nonnu and I kosmetiikkaholisti.
I went to Yves Rocher, tupperware guatemala a French boyfriend that mestoilla the internet and oh, stuff like, then became a subscription. Cacao entire series. Collect them all. Well I collected the stomach. Chocolate or cocoa is a bit like that guy riskimpi scent on cosmetics. It can be really good or it's just terrible. Rarely any in-between. But since these products were so mighty There are far tuoksuyhdistelmillä, I let on and I clicked all types,. The only thing I did not get was the pistaasikäsisaippua of nowhere tupperware guatemala and think I'm a damn.
Cacao, Orange. Yep, bottled Jaffa come up with. Or Appelsinikrokantti Marabou chocolate. Do not take me very deeply into the closed unit if you ever find any of these but hörppimästä. These smell so good diseased, that really starts to dribble almost drain. Shower gel and hand soap. I wonder why this was not a body lotion?
Cacao-Rasberry. Yeah hellou Pliis. Has someone ever eaten it Karl Fazer Milk Chocolate with red berries in the ointment? These smells tastes just the same! Not tämmösiä not! There can not be such a good-scented stuff! Body Lotion and suihkari. Suihkarista is already tupperware guatemala a little hörpitty .. erm, therefore, used in the cleansing of the body.
And then what about these three guys. Three Amigos. Cacao-Pistache and then these two mentioned above. Hey, you guys paid 1.90 each and then I do not order these as one per scent! What's wrong with me! That pistaasijuttu is so delicious that help! Why does not it could also be a body cream and suihkarina? So, therefore, these just hand lotions and scents are so good that I feel like to lick your hands when these are used.
Since these pistaasijuttuja was somehow both a simmer, then also I bought this of kind. The fragrance candle that was just a terrible price ( 9.90!), But this was to get pakkohan. Not the smell of pistachio is never too much. We'll see raaskinko to burn this or nuuhkinko this forever this glass jar?
Since my order exceeded a certain amount of massive, obtained tupperware guatemala such a bargain. So Elixir Purple. Which is nice, because I have many times thought that maybe this could be the kind of what I like. And of course this one. Huge powerful, but in a good way. Truly feminine and penetrating. Such a man-eater, fragrance, Say unto the host. Fragrantica says this: The new fragrance is very seductive and attractive, ideal for self-confident women full of power and energy. It is built around the central note of tuberose, Which is milky and sweet like honey in the same time, creating this fresh, herbal and fruity composition. So Elixir Purple opens with bergamot essential oil and continues with opulent tuberose complemented by a strong note of vetiver. A base closes tupperware guatemala with benzoin, vanilla, tonka beans, tupperware guatemala frankincense, patchouli and woody notes, Providing a warm, soft and woody trail. Now kyrsii me when I did not buy any more noit cocoa stuff! I went to the peeps Yveksen hoodeilla the internet and most of the eioona are already sold. Duh. I wonder if these become yet another item for sale or maybe during these then this? Is there anyone else out of your mind are these? tupperware guatemala Or any other product recently? tupperware guatemala Or am I the only one I kosmetiikkasekopää?
In fact, I was in the YR's joulukamppeiden with so much of late, that the motion tupperware guatemala was not a witch or pistaasijuttuja coveted glitter ball-shaped shower gels anymore tupperware guatemala at all): Heck of a bitch! tupperware guatemala Apparently, this year's cocoa job's sunk to the general public very properly. Fortunately, a few products I scraped myself, I thought to take a risk and see if those other no longer available tupperware guatemala on sale after Christmas. Delete
I hope that those products are not oo ees Yveksen stores much longer. Or at least not in Oulu. I certainly can not pitään my hands away from if I see a live performance. ~ In particular, wants to bring the orange and raspberry would be nice. But I think that the bank does not'd like. : D Delete
I have not lost it yet, just the sting of YR for the order in which I ordered as gifts to those orange chocolate & raspberry-chocolate stuff. I think that the entry of products is best to keep the bottle mouth closed and sniff, otherwise you could stay without getting some gifts. : D Delete
You're not the only one. Cabinets bursting with lotions, soaps and Liquid soaps, but there is not any such issues: D This year's products seems to be the most popular, anyway, than last year's Limited Edition, although the orange-chocolate hand balm / lip balm was then. Mie I have not dared to smell and aromas that haihu: D Delete
Reply
Öhköhköh that .... yep, just a couple, but I ordered. Just to be at their own use. Well, the weather ability Tiaras! ;-) Pink vadelmasuklainen lip balm is veeeeery! My lips pretty cold

No comments:

Post a Comment