Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Soon there will then no longer Tiimari. vt mail Seems pretty funny. vt mail On the other hand, a se


Before vt mail children, I have been really accurate cleanliness and orderliness. Well, I have it on, but feel that all the little thing folks enough time, so for example, the precise arrangement of the cabinets a penalty has been paid less. And yes, I am a little magnanimity learned, that I can live in the midst of the chaos, although the internal vt mail pettifogger would shout to the fullest and "clean up". Last night, however, came the inspiration to put one in a bad way the cabinet was not content right.
What, then such enthusiasm? vt mail I blame Tiimaris the end of the sale. Already after Christmas we went to get the big S's and my mother with a variety vt mail of local arts and crafts supplies Tiimaris the end of the sale. After this has been quite a few times to go get himself vt mail all the necessary warehouse, the point where we craft supplies purchased from the Tiimari do not have? I was even once, smart, and I bought my first Christmas korttiaskartelutarvikkeetkin this yarn. Large S begins vt mail to be the case in the age of the card crafting is definitely a very enjoyable and fun thing to do. Craft we have now really pop, so a small goods only to facilitate the organization of the job is started.
Organize your craft supplies closet, I had quite a nostalgic feeling. I remember how, sometimes for more than 20 years ago me and my brother we spent time Tiimaris wonderful world. We had Father in every other weekend, and often a week after receiving the money we went with my brother to a nearby Tiimari store. We bought school supplies, stickers, letterhead papers ... everything from the small stuff. The shop was like heaven! A lot of tuoksukumeja, fun pens, fine papers and envelopes, greeting vt mail cards, small toys, party supplies. Those visits were stretched, vt mail sometimes so long that the father vt mail was supposed to be in search of where we stand. Small Tiimaris in my bag with the store left the home, and we spent time in arranging for new purchases their seats. It is not always even have to buy anything, but we walked vt mail between the shelves and admired all the cool stuff what the transaction was.
Soon there will then no longer Tiimari. vt mail Seems pretty funny. vt mail On the other hand, a selection of the stomach has long since expanded vt mail to the interior side, and not exactly the same as in ancient times, sometimes (sounds like the old me: D). Still, Tiimari has always been the place where I bought all craft supplies, etc. so I wonder what they will really get?
Back to the point. vt mail I carried the kitchen table crafting of the contents and arrangement started. The cabinet was also the girls' vt mail baptism and birthday cards that I have saved. Niputin the two girls in their stack of cards and put them in the girlie lahjapussukkaan. There will then collect all the greeting cards recovered. I have my birthday party in a safe place oneself and greeting cards, which are a wonderful memory! Fortunately, my mother has retained all of them, and now do the same for girls cards.
Pääsiäistarvikkeet, Christmas card supplies, craft supplies, etc. vappuhärpäkkeet all found their own place. In addition, I made the so-called. surprise box in which I put in a rainy day all the fun. When the weather is miserable, or boredom strikes, can be found from that yllärilaatikosta quick relief to the children of boredom. There is mm. soap bubbles, jewelery making supplies, new water colors and brushes, finger paints. Anyway here can gather the children of surprises, which then pulled out the "good mother" card in the form of surprises :)
pst. Is there something strange in my teksteissäni links hidden words? vt mail I noticed that the phenomenon shown in the preview, or the time of writing this text, but if I'm not logged in to my account so the text is teeming with some weird promotional links jemmattuina words? I wonder if I'm doing any machine megapöpö or what's going on?
Milarca thirty-something mother of two small, one big one wife. Included are going to also sees the introduction of a cute furry. Love the interior design, beautiful things, the laughter of children, log fires and candles. A hopeless romantic and a dreamer. Often halauaa all here right now, but can also be a moderate ... at least a little. View the profile of
containers (1) Housing 2013 (3) DIY (2) hallway (4) dreams (5) Habitare vt mail (1) ideas (4) Christmas (3) party (2) arrangement (1) kitchen vt mail (1) Books (1) Children (3) playhouse (1) Marimekko vt mail (1) travel (1) living room (3) of your own home (8) studying (1) reflection (1) dressing room (1) Riuttala Old School (1) food (1) atmosphere (2) confession (1) office (1) lamps (2) curtains (1) with guests (1) toilet (2)
2014 (8) February (2) January (6) Pure nonsense Astiafriikin checklist Colour Therapy cabinet into shape Crazy camera woman 2014 2013 (36) November (1) August (2) September (7) August (4) July (9) June (4) May (1) January (1) January (1) January

No comments:

Post a Comment