Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Young swiss Finnish -91 model. wijnbeurs I moved to Finland in autumn 2010, which explains wijnbeur


It is two weeks after changed and is still a mess! Of course, I have just come get sick during the move, and I am too tired to help, or arrange properly. Fortunately, the furniture wijnbeurs has gradually found its place. There are so many ideas for what I would like to take off right now, but time and money is not recent enough. Well, at least I got one step further: cabinet handles. The kitchen and the home office is a practical need to know the big white cabinets, but it handles well in my opinion terrible. We have been now eagerly Nekala building at the market and there's so lovely handles that fit us perfectly. I finally got it acquired in the kitchen, each Makso only 1.70e and cabinets look like new new handle on the right :-)
PS I did a spring cleaning in the kitchen, as home-sellers must have forgotten .. The oven window was quite a mess, but luckily I read on the internet the world's best tip: Moisten a piece of sugar and rub the glass, wipe the crumbs off with a wet cloth. I was afraid at first that they are scratched, but did not. Now it is as good as new! Rubbed the dampers wijnbeurs sugar pieces, and all went well back, lovely!
Young swiss Finnish -91 model. wijnbeurs I moved to Finland in autumn 2010, which explains wijnbeurs the writing mistakes and sometimes the wrong words. I got excited Finnish web-yard sale, second hand shops and recycling centers! In addition, I appreciate everything homemade. View the profile of
DIY (7) duunaus (3) hallway (1) ikea (1) Italian (1) Christmas (3) Kitchen (1) Shoes (1) yard sale discovery (3) candle (1) gift idea (5) lamp (2) holiday pictures ( 1) Painting (2) Fashion wijnbeurs (1) door (1) mirror (1) table (1) soap (1) cleaning (1) Interior (6) Switzerland (1) flat (2)
2014 (3) February (2) January (1) 2013 (11) November (1) Kaapinkahvoilla new cabinets October (2) January (8)


No comments:

Post a Comment