Tuesday, May 6, 2014

My favorite place in the world ... my grandparents

baltic-ireland.ie baltic-ireland.ie stanley flask
News We IRL Ireland World We Discover Ireland Dublin Ireland History of Sports Good to know Auto Work-family house in LAC Nations NCD LBI LSC LCWA LELAB Latvia LV for IRL Stats News Archive Events Calendar stanley flask Greetings Advertisement
Best of Irish - Latvian Teodora Sutra
RTE fashion section read a nice story about famous Irish model Sutru Theodore, but probably only a small number of readers at the beginning to enter the mind that she is Latvian. Beautiful woman lets just look at her life. My early memories of fashion ... When I was still a little girl, my mother was always at home in Vogue. I started reading it when I was eight years old, and I was fascinated by the beautiful photography magazine. I looked at the pictures and inspired from what I saw, I tried to dress your Barbie. Unfortunately, my Barbie never looked so good as Versace stanley flask models, but I tried!
I started to build their own style when ... I started modeling life. Being among the best Irish models, stylists vispasakainākajiem - anyone in the industry were amazing, they were all dressed up so well! I became a model quite an early age, and was totally helpless fashion sense. Doing his job every day had to pull amazing clothes, so little by little I began to realize that I look good and what does not.
The day that changed my life ... It was a normal Friday, my mom led me to shop for Kilkenny. Listening to the radio in the car, we heard a broadcast 1st Option's Trish as Jules Fallon invited the girls from Kilkenny to take part in the Ford Supermodel contest. Kedinas jeans and I went to the choice stanley flask and two weeks later I won. It has changed my life completely!
I look best when I am in love ... or just lucky. I believe that this is not an outfit that makes a man look good, it's all around brilliance stanley flask when he's happy inside, it can be seen from the outside!
My closet ... There is a huge mess! It's full of things that I like from my "oh, how nice!" Penneys handbag, which I refuse to throw away after 3 years of continuous use, ending with my D & G LBD (Little Black Dress)! I do not have a favorite store where I buy everything I have things from different stores. I just clung to things, so it's hard to throw away clothes. My closet is a need to be cleaned.
I own so much ... Shoe! numerous modeling work you are asked to choose her own shoes, so now over the years I have bought shoes in all colors. I have too many shoes. But actually, I wore only 5 pairs of 60!
Something that you do not know about me ... I'm addicted to chocolate! It's my secret! If there is a non-alcoholic beer, cigarettes without nicotine, then, of course, would be without stanley flask chocolate chocolate! Full-flavored, stanley flask chocolate without the calories ...
My favorite place in the world ... my grandparents' house in the countryside Latvian. stanley flask There are about 90 acres of land, fields and woods, with views of the lake, sauna house, a most amazing place to relax. I called it my paradise. stanley flask As a child, I was there every weekend, but now only once a year, when I visited the Latvian, it is truly a magical place.
The person who changed me ... My mother. I know that sounds like standard answers, but my mother is the person on this planet that I respect as any other. As a child I could see his mom just annoying parents who would not let me stay out later than 23:00 home and makes me eat all of the vegetables, which I then had seemed so cruel! But as an adult I can see that, by doing all the things she has done in my life, mom has made me the person that I am today.

No comments:

Post a Comment