Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Tapeur: opus 2 passed. Inside text and pictures. We checked out of four in the Kemerovo and the rid


English (en) English (en) English (en) Russian (ru) Russian rital (ru) UKRAINIAN (uk) UKRAINIAN (uk) Français (fr) Français (fr) Português (pt) Português (pt) español rital (es) español ( es) Deutsch (de) Deutsch (de) Italiano (it) Italiano (it) Belaruskaya (be) Belaruskaya (be)
Mood: uuuuyyyyuuuyyyy Music: uuuuaaaauuuuaaaa Tapeur: rital opus 2 @ onstage
Tapeur: opus 2 passed. Inside text and pictures. We checked out of four in the Kemerovo and the ride was quite a lot of fun. I went out of the window and shot pictures. The first thing I said in the car - it's something like: "What about the windows clean ..." Sasha Khoroshilov said he rubbed them for me. For fond I shoot out of the car, and did not bother me any speed or something else - on the contrary, rital it is the skill and road swings greatly reduced. In addition, rital we also hampered smoke about where I wanted. What was on the way I'll rital describe separately. When I find what animated gifs. We arrived in the evening. The first thing we got this wedding Sasha Makeev rital and Oli [ex-spul], which in August-September last year left to live in St. Petersburg, Tomsk, rital and here came incognito to get married, though this quickly learned many, many people. I was happy for them, and the next night it was quite obvious. Publicly rital wish them and the most important one: do whatever you want, just do not rub your eyes. This is the most important thing, the rest - a sham. Then I got to Van Ryabov, and began telling all sorts of stories, yet not look down on one of the MIDI keyboard. I suddenly decided to check tracks [!] And realized that half of them work as follows, because of course, I forgot something and brought not all got it wrong and did not realize something. I started to rebuild them, disturb, alter and, simultaneously using the tool. I pulled in it up to 4 hours a night, but I had to do it without this. Besides, I'm of course very PROPER from midishki, and thought that in the morning it would be necessary to ask her Misha concert. Well, in general, the next day I perfectly executed a cover 3 - 2 Kraftwerk, 1 and 2 on their AukcYon. But in the car, I visited the brilliant idea that the Model and My Love - require rital vocal performance and I got my 5 minutes of hell, once took the microphone. But the music part was quite normal, I did not spoil it [like], though could have done it accidentally rital missed a mouse every 3 minutes. Then came the main program and I've been nothing really can not say, because I had already at that time was inadequate and emasculated. I watched the movie insofar as I did not have options - the brain is not working as it should. Well, I basically saw everything up to the festival, except Gleb Uspensky and Roman Joiner. But some have imagined that I would see, assuming both programs, because often seen it all. Gleb Uspensky hells mrachnyak plays on children's piano and a typewriter and a huge pile of delays and reverbs Festival was built so that the key - there was consistency between the films and the films themselves, and those who produce sound - are behind the hall and do not require attention to themselves, but you can turn around and see what happens. One can argue about the appropriateness of such an organization scene, but it turned out funny, but I can not say that it is an ideal option. On the first pianist I played at the opening along with the guitar, violin, cello and percussion, and it turned out that none of the film in general, and not looking, because the stage had 5 people who are chained to their attention. Egor and Anton as Inorganic Blossoming Egor and Anton as Inorganic Blossoming general Yegor much cool. Besides the fact that music cool game, it still all right in the head and hands. He rebuilt rital the entire Polivoks cleaned, making-of Shumelka perdelki-gremelki normal full analog instrument. Collected two theremin from the void - one optical, electromagnetic another, as I understand it. He also made one drop dead thing, which I'll rital write more. This thing in general should run run and patented, to establish mass production rital of the product and receive deserved milen. In principle, as he himself says, he lacks one or two types of synthesizers FM7 or FM8, and he will be ready to give up completely komputera. rital While the fact that he drew seemed to me the best performance at the festival rital and one of the best ozvuchek. Especially "H20" Ralph Steiner and "Autumn Fire" Herman Weinberg. Tools Tools IB IB svvs & hadert as PSVSV They repeated the program being played in May in Kemerovo. Played just like, and maybe even a little worse - now it seems to me that much better was the first pianist - primarily because of the lack of any concept was, oddly enough. But in general, based on the selected video - played very well, though I like the most basic program - due to individual taste. Although, I would have looked to

No comments:

Post a Comment