Sunday, February 22, 2015

I decided to put my hardware scrap, which can be found everywhere in my house (in each drawer and e


Postanowiam uporzdkowa moje "materiay" scrapowe, KTRE mona znale w kadej szufladzie kadej pc i na tym w domu iw samym czasie zrobi troch " recycling'u ". Uyam wic pudeka inch moim ostatnim zakupie obuwniczym (pikne buciki w stylu lat 50-tych - MUSZ wam I kiedy pokaza you!), I pomalowaam farb akrylow na niebiesko hamper has na wieku storzyam - jak kadej szanujcej if scraperce przystao - scrapa. Pudeko nazwaam "scrap box", hamper eby NIKT go denies pomyli przypadkiem z czym innym;)).
I decided to put my hardware scrap, which can be found everywhere in my house (in each drawer and each shelf bay) and to simultaneously recycling. I used the box of my latest shoes purchased last weekend (beautiful, in the style of the 50s!), I painted in blue with acrylic paint. On the cover I realized a small scrap sign "scrap box" (to have not taken by something else;))).
Sodkie kolorowe pudeko :)


No comments:

Post a Comment