Tuesday, February 17, 2015

What was that last? Ah! A neighbor asked if something we put into our new shed. And Joanna intellig


In my opinion, you should have a pretty good really nerve to try to speak in a language that you do not know at the advanced level. I always admire those who will learn two words in any language, and already on their basis are able to without blinking try to get along, even if they have in store popular knowledge of another language. I am not of those unfortunately. If I can help the English, always will. Unfortunately, it so happened that I live, and I live among the Swiss, who, despite many smiles and trials, English worse than I know French, so I have to warm up my dendrony brain.
I have, unfortunately, so that through my distraction happens to me quite often turn words. Mostly just then, or someone wine crates corrects me, or have any idea and there is no disaster. Sometimes, however, in such a strange way to majtnę that neighbors have another piquant anecdote about "the women of the white house" ... and everyone is happy, except me rushing their hair, how could I say such a thing.
What was that last? Ah! A neighbor asked if something we put into our new shed. And Joanna intelligently and eloquently replied: "Yes, we put a foreigner there." The neighbor was speechless for a moment and said something myself silently. Probably his nonsense brain tried to follow my logic, and I was wondering if I said something wrong, or heart just gave out and I have to call an ambulance. I decided, wine crates however, to show that poor foreigner (un étranger - pronounced. An etrąże) and what is the neighbor .... Aaaaa étagère! (Une étagère - pronounced. Ü n Etažér, or shelf!) This is a rather basic words and quite unlike perhaps, because I do not know how I could be innocent neighbor admit that in our garden cottage 6 square meters of living 25 illegal compatriots, including 23 minors.
Neighbors, however, are used to my antics and simple language is not their shelf longer wine crates able to move out of balance. Shortly after moving in I decided to show me what a perfect wine crates housewife mop and wash stairs. wine crates As decided, wine crates so I did. A stone staircase wine crates that it creates the effect of the addition of water ice rink. So in his mind already seen a neighbor with his foot on the statement by my ambitions. Therefore card in hand and write: Attention! Glissant é! I have not checked the spelling, wine crates as logical as it seemed wine crates to me that if glisser it to slip, it is slippery Glissant é. Well, well figured out, but where the accent I took? You see (as I explain to the uninitiated), Glissant to read glisąt and Glissant é - glisąteeeeee the accent goes up to us as if questioning and long. One opinion - the accent is important! That something is wrong, I felt like I heard giggles and chirping cameras. No, it's not a trip to Europe, Japan 50 cities in two days, but visitors to our neighbors who just tabunami roll on wet staircase immortalizing my life's work. So instead of the break fast card and pretend I do not know anything holed up in the corner of the door and listened, and nobody wine crates goes. I entered. Steve after returning from work. The tips of ears eyebrows, samba dancing and singing glisąteee Oooooh! the rhythm of the hit from the 90s "Chiuaua" unforgettable DJ Bobo (incidentally Swiss). It happened with about half a year ago, so thankfully no longer sings.
Unfortunately it has a new field for raillery. Well, we just put the landscape painters gazebo in the garden wine crates and laid terrace. After the work done -Portugalczyk one of them (because here in Switzerland, Swiss manual work is not used to perform) called Madame, Madame able to view and approve the results of the work. Well, Madame looks: kaban Zola, Zola, as it looks, Zola terrace, and even planted grass even! Aaaaaaa, vous avez le ... les mis ... la ... la ... les ... .eeeeeeeeee ... Poussins! wine crates What about mean: aaa, zasadziliście chickens! Later, I analyzed long, where I took the chicken and we got Steve to the fact that I've heard just as many of his arguments on the fact that our young shoots grow weed (micro-repousse) and something I associated the ...
Apropos pairing in my brain only known way - with Steve recently watched a French program that killed sentence: "Il ya du monde au balcon" wine crates - literally, on the balcony of a lot of people. The sentence fell at a time when neither there was no balcony, no people, so I ask: What cho cho? At this mine, that this expression is used when one sees roznegliżowane too hard tits. My reasoning was this: that is, according to them, it balconies tits like boom boom! We balloons, among them the balconies and wardrobe game! He did not fail with this newly acquired knowledge to share with our friend a Swiss. There should be a moment of explanation. Swiss colleague got balls like a bull Tadeusz and not offended by anything. And so in a friendly like each other go. "Oh, how ugly you look today!", "Shirt borrowed from her grandmother?". Rally

No comments:

Post a Comment