Wednesday, February 25, 2015

No it is not true I


I open it and there I drool !! (Well it is time to eat and I'm hungry!) The pages are thick matte paper. The superb picture and look like the "home-made". No ultra trendy design clichés, the kind of stuff that nobody except perhaps the chief master of participants manage to do. Besides, I realize that over the pages is quite disconcerting ... it looks like a cookbook to do with / for children ... chocolate, biscuit, candy ... presentation very "birthday party" ... really more used to seeing pictures like this and I like it very much. I begin to feel the smell of chocolate, sugar marshmallow scratch my throat, that's it I want a salad lol !! And suddenly I crack !!!
No it is not true I'm not drugged cream brown .... But I love it and find recipes for something different I say no. Yes there are books "chestnut wall mounted wine racks puree" (Even publisher and I have) A good book to look at what is really beautiful wall mounted wine racks and I do not have to do all revenue wall mounted wine racks at the same time! Some are really, really hungry and I'm curious to know if they are really "digestible"
I returned it for the price and am pleasantly surprised 19.90. Hop the decision is made, one day it will be mine, oh yes one day it will be mine !! (Yes you've heard this phrase, indeed what film?) But there remains heavy, I am responsible, I have a bad back and I do not go on .... Damned !!
That, more seriously info to find out for yourself: Paperback: 312 pages (Amazon) / 220 (Fnac) yes there is not the same number of pages as sites ... will understand .. and true ... well I know but not yen much !! Publisher: Marabout (24 October 2012) Collection: Kitchen Language: French ISBN-10: 2501081404 ISBN-13: 978-2501081405 Format: 30 x 26cm Price: 19.90
Click to email to a friend (opens wall mounted wine racks in new window) Share on Facebook (opens in new window) Click to share on Google+ (opens in new window) wall mounted wine racks Share on Twitter (opens in new window) Click to share on Pinterest (opens in new window)
Website
Friendly Bar / Dining / Tearoom Beauty Tips Box Cats Concert Course Creation Kitchen DIY Culture Expo Gambettes Box Gastronomy Hawaii Uncategorized LilyB Books Marseille Fashion Mojito Montreal Music My Little Box New York Pari Fermier Paris Picard Recipes Salon Shai and Adrien Shopping Ukulele Tips & Tricks Travel Select Month January 2015 (2) December 2014 (2) August 2014 (3) June 2014 (2) May 2014 (3) April 2014 (3) February 2014 (3) January 2014 (4) December 2013 (5) November 2013 (2) October 2013 (3) September 2013 (2) July 2013 (3) June 2013 (7) May 2013 (1) April 2013 (2) March 2013 (5) February 2013 (2) January 2013 (1) December 2012 (6) November 2012 (7) October 2012 (7)
Post was not sent - check your email addresses!
% D bloggers like this page:

No comments:

Post a Comment