Friday, March 27, 2015

About me


Thaha: 'D Today I tried, piano playing and filming myself. From what felt like a hundred recordings were then two rudimentary useful. Well, their quality can argue: 'D But before I do that, first, some photos.
Yesterday my pen extensions arrived and I love them ^ so I did the same a few times pointless photos of the blue made ... (I'm still green, but ... well, ka, of which I have No pictures: D)
Since I am not yet in possession kitchen canisters of a reasonable video editing program and no video camera possess kitchen canisters extremely horny video quality. Sound and image are therefore added something, sorry. Simply does not pay attention so much on the video: 'D
6 Pieces - Sum 41 7. Transfer (yes, that was for no song: D) 8. Bridge from Grenade - Bruno Mars 9. Pirates of the Carribean (Black Pearl, Kyle Landry "Pirates of the Carribean (Part 1/2 ) ") ... .__. ok, so I'm kitchen canisters pretty fucked up the part. alsoo ... yes> ____ <'10. Over My Head - Sum 41 11.Numb - Linkin Park 12. Stereo Love - Edward Maya & Vika Jigulina
(The video here is actually only 4:55 min. Long. Unfortunately, I do not know what it is that it is so long, it've also uploaded several times. I hope you do not mind too much. As soon as I raushab why that is, I fix the error. ^^)
The second is a cover of me to the song Grenade by Bruno Mars. Well, I play now for about two years (ie, summer 2011), is therefore now no sooo currently: D oh, and therefore it is also quite embarrassed that I've gambled me so bad Thaha before the second chorus: D
Anonymous June 9, 2013 at 22:12
the feeedeernnn * O * screaming * ___ * so full gaiö race jetz ma pc to cell phone on because I can see the videos net ... määäp> <aba you can make-up, play piano much 1000000ma bessa and feathers kitchen canisters ham when I was in the hair ^^ Reply Delete
About me
2015 (9) December (3) February (1) November (5) 2014 (99) June (6) June (5) February (5) November (7) October (5) November (14) November (14) June (9) November (13) December (7) June (6) November (8) 2013 (46) June (12) November (4) July (4) November (3) November (10) November (3) June (6) "The world is just illusion ... Summer days Scribble Wings Feathers time Once upon a time ... November ( 4)


No comments:

Post a Comment