Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Before I know it means to love Terlenaku brought there after he was gone I understand Kutelah recen


Before I know it means to love Terlenaku brought there after he was gone I understand Kutelah recently fell in love with him * courtesy of LirikLaguIndonesia.Net Oh ... I miss ... Tell her I miss her Oh birds sing Say I miss I miss
Although many advices romance tea box But no one was deaf ears treatment tea box longing eyes so blind As the fever heat of romance
Mulutpun bi bi bi bi bi bi bi bi bi su tongue, to to to to to to to to lu Ka ka ka ka ka ka ka ka ka ka ka ka ka because Ci ci ci ci ci ci love
Oh ... I miss Let the love of millions of hearts Let seductive soul to pieces as long as you by my side Oh ... I miss ... Before I knew ... Oh ... I miss ... If love ... Oh ... I miss ...
2014 (1) April (1) 2013 (7) October (3) June (2) 260 613 FLY Bias in matamuIndah tebarka ray ... 190 613 MISS THIS ... Before I know it means ... May (2)


No comments:

Post a Comment