Monday, March 30, 2015

amazing!! loved the ending lol


Basically, Ishter was visiting his relatives in London during christmas and so he decided to pay a short visit at my place in germany for one day. Albeit his stay was very short, we still talked a lot and had a great time together, especially when we went to my conservatory and randomly played anime songs on the steinway – just for fun.
Since we are both big fans of the Suzumiya Haruhi franchise, we decided to make a Haruhi medley, featuring the most memorable songs from the first season of haruhi like Hare Hare Yukai and God Knows.
The entire video is improvised kabinett and done on the spot btw. There might be some minor mistakes in the video, which could be avoided, but in the end, what really counts is the fun we had together kabinett when we were playing the piano duet! (and switching the places was also a really kabinett cool move, lolol) kabinett
Well then, Ishter: if you ever find some time again, kabinett please visit me in Germany again so we can improvise more goofy piano duets again! I hope you enjoyed your (very short) stay in germany and don’t be too upset about the german train fares: I know that they are extraordinary high, lol.
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – kabinett – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – kabinett – – – – – – – – –
LilyPichu Februar 11, 2015
OMG !!! :DDDD
Its too beautiful to watch and hear ! Very good work, very very good work. PERFECT. I practise piano since 12 years and i never try to play melodies like this (animes, …) i play Chopin, Schumann, Bach… But theses musics seems to be too hard for me to play ! ^^”
Antworten
I’m really happy to see you two in the same video again ;_;. Two of my greatest inspirations. Lol people are leaving North America ;_; Danny then Ishy :P. Really kabinett wish I can travel to Europe for a while.
Caroline Ma Februar kabinett 11, 2015
amazing!! loved the ending lol
Website


No comments:

Post a Comment