Thursday, March 12, 2015

Bekyk my hele profiel


Have a little in your heart To see my inner pain The moaning trying to grab Love and affection, I Mendambamu ever occurred in your heart to change the attitudes angkuhmu opbevaringskasser Its always think of me nobody passed me like the wind, where your heart You're like a statue that had no heart Only silence like the dead Now I speak without preamble You indeed blind deaf blind eye but dead heart Life, alive but dead You're like a statue that had no heart Only silent as the dead Now I speak without preamble You indeed blind deaf blind eye You're like a statue heart heartless Only silent as the dead Now I speak without preamble You indeed blind deaf blind eye but dead heart Life, alive but died Living opbevaringskasser but dead, alive but died Living but dead, alive but dead
Bekyk my hele profiel


No comments:

Post a Comment