Friday, April 18, 2014

Eccoci qui con il terzo look! Questo lo sento mio, mi sono divertita molto a realizzarlo: è uno smok


Here we are with the third look! This one is so me, I had lots of fun doing it: it is a black smoky eye with a touch of red in the crease, and the magical touch I like more than anything else..the silver glitter liner! It suits me perfectly and I could go to the grocery mawa n meabeab store wearing mawa n meabeab this look! No, I’m joking, I just like it a lot! I applied a matte black eyeshadow all over my lid and I blended mawa n meabeab it up towards my crease; in the crease I applied a burgundy red shade and I blended it up very well. I used loose glitters as eyeliners, mawa n meabeab I traced a winged lined with glitter glue and then I went in with a tiny brush packed up with glitters.
Eccoci qui con il terzo look! Questo lo sento mio, mi sono divertita molto a realizzarlo: è uno smoky eye nero con un pizzico di rosso nella piega dell’occhio, e con il tocco magico che mi piace più di ogni altra cosa…l’eyeliner di glitters argentati! È perfetto per me, potrei andare a fare la spesa truccata così! No, scherzo, diciamo che è un look con   cui mi sento a mio agio! Ho steso un ombretto matte nero su tutta la palpebra mobile e l’ho sfumato verso l’alto;   nella piega ho usato un ombretto bordeaux e l’ho mawa n meabeab sfumato molto bene. Ho usato glitters per la linea di eyeliner, ho prima tracciato una riga con la colla per glitter e poi, con un pennellino pieno di glitter, sono andata a tamponare
lashes house of lashes 
Ti invidio, io non mi sentivo minimamente a mio agio col nero, figuriamoci con l'eyeliner :D Hai sfumato benissimo il nero, cosa che lo rende meno "pauroso" e più portabile! Bravissima Silvy! Reply Delete
silvia jackson 24 March 2014 00:59
Load more...
▼  2014 (98) ►  mawa n meabeab April (17) ▼  March (31) playful dolphins at sunset nail art Paciugopedia 2.0 #4 -green green grass of home all good things come to an end aka march empties Diary of a shopaholic: sugarpill and lime crime ha... tinkerbell makeup look Smaltopedia #2- lines and blings World of Beauty mawa n meabeab skin care review Paris mon amour nail art Paciugopedia 2.0 #3 : black smoky with silver glit... One product review: the body shop almond hand & na... Kiko haul, new unlimited stylo lipstick and more! Only bio shopping online: your place for bio brand... Smaltopedia #1 -romantic roses and dots pink and black smoky eye hello kitty neon pink nail art Paciugopedia 2.0 #2 Mac haul aka shopping time! one product review : Lime Crime lipstick tropical sunset makeup look shh..teddy bear is sleeping! nail art urban decay de-slick mattifying powder vs mac prep... I'm a Barbie girl in a Barbie world! makeup look Paciugopedia 2.0 #1 it's back! TAG crazy for nail polish! minty green and purple a match made in heaven! mak... blue butterfly nail art Kiko haul: new nail polishes and more! mardi gras nail art yellow and purple cut crease mawa n meabeab makeup look Union Jack nail art Sugarpill haul with a bit of Lime Crime! ►  February (25) ►  January (25) ►  2013 (65) ►  December (34) ►  November (20) ►  October (11)
If you are a cosmetic products company or a website and you would like me to test and review some of your products, you can contact me at : purpletinkles@gmail.com Se sei un'azienda di prodotti cosmetici o hai un sito web e vuoi inviarmi dei prodotti da testare e recensire sul mio blog,puoi contattarmi qui : purpletinkles@gmail.com Om du är ett kosmetika företag eller en webbplats och du vill att jag ska testa och se över några av dina produkter , kan du kontakta mig på : purpletinkles@gmail.com
Name Email *
Questo blog non rappresenta una testata giornalistica, in quanto viene aggiornato senza alcuna periodicità, pertanto non può considerarsi un prodotto editoriale ai sensi della legge n° 62 del 07/03/2003


No comments:

Post a Comment