Friday, April 11, 2014

Other than that we were very modern today: My man drove, carried and got to the grocery store. I coo


Now we re in a wine-and- olive-oil- farm about fifteen minutes bifold closet doors away from the town of San Gimignano. Except from the fact that we re on the second bifold closet doors floor (17 steep steps of hard stone and two children under 3: not ideal combination) it seems real nice. The apartment is great and there is even an extra lego-room (kids version. We call it rubbish room. There is just a thin line between the two of them anyway).
We have our own place in the garden and a very rusty playground bifold closet doors which consists of one swing and one slide.  We also have a pool that the children seem to be a bit scared of but an outdoor shower that they love.
Other than that we were very modern today: My man drove, carried and got to the grocery store. I cooked and cleaned and gave the children breakfast. I am happy to live in the 21:st century. But above all:  I am happy to live.


No comments:

Post a Comment