Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Märken Etat Libre d


Märken Etat Libre d’Orange Kerosene Doftfamiljer Akvatisk Citrus Floral Frukt Gourmand Grön Läder/Tobak/Rök Oriental organize it Trä/Fougère Kön För henne För honom Unisex Doftpaket Doftpaket organize it efter dofttyp Doftpaket efter tillverkare Doftpaket efter årstid Presenttips Blogg Parfymskolan Om oss Kontakta oss Cart 0 kr
Last week I took my annual trip to Iceland, organize it visiting organize it relatives and showing off the kids. Iceland is not normally a destination associated with perfume but I’ve been lucky, finding some unexpected treats. For instance, I stumbled upon a big stash of essential oils in my mothers refrigerator of all places. I’ve been working my was through them and I figured I’d share the most interesting ones with you, here.
Julia organize it Lawless Aqua Oleum Frankincense Oil Frankincense is used in many incense blends but it’s not a note I’d be able to pick out by myself, therefore I jumped at the chance of trying it out in pure oil form. I did, indeed, recognize it from Etros Messe de Minuit and Sonoma Scent Studios Incense Pure. It s a weird note, piney, extremely dry and slightly sour at the same time. Words that come to mind are cleansing, calming and spiritually grounding. For me, traveling organize it alone with two small kids, I did not manage to properly bound with it, but my mother is addicted to it and loves to wear it on her skin. Next time I visit though, I’m planning to bing it to the small foot bathing spring shown at the top picture. It’s a hollowed out rock, filled with hot water, just big enough to soak your feet. A few drops of frankincense oil into that water and then sitting there relaxing, watching the sea, birds and rocks in that beautiful surrounding – I can’t imagine a more blissful activity!
Joy of Young Living. The start of this one is clearly on the masochistic side. Imagine biting into a cube of fresh yeast, wrapped with only the white part of orange peel. Absolutely horrifying! But things organize it do get better, the yeast will disappear and the orange turns fruitier, more nuanced and fuller within half an hour. For a while there is something minty, cool and herbal about it, then it goes straight to floral. organize it And these are no shy little violets, I could not believe the flowers hiding under all that yeasty mess! It turns into a lush wonder of jasmine, ylang and spicy roses, worthy of a maharanis organize it bed chamber! Several times I went ”No, I must have imagined that vile beginning, this is so wonderful, there is just no way that yeast was as bad as I remembered, lets try it again….NO, why did I do that, AGAIN, GAAAAH (two hours pass), but there is just no way it could have been that bad, I must have imagined, lets try it again…..”. If you come across organize it it, it s well worth trying :) Official ingredients are bergamot, geranium, rose wood, lemon, jasmine, chamomile, palmarosa and rose.
Thieves of Young Living . Another find from my mothers organize it refrigerator. This oil blend is supposed to be a recreation of a magic potion used by 4 thieves in Medieval organize it France in order to go undetected organize it about their business. Official notes are cloves, lemon, organize it rosemary and eucalyptus. I only got cinnamon and cloves, making this smell of cozy Christmas baking and great for a rainy, ice cold Icelandic summers day. It smells strongly so I very much doubt it would fill the purpose it was originally created for. Just imagine: ”Oh, all our valuables are missing but there is this uncanny smell lingering in all the rooms, reminding me of that guy at church, organize it you know, the one who was always inquiring organize it about the value of my jewelery, isn’t that weird?”.
I’m about to do some more traveling, next up is Italy. Therefore it might take me some time answering comments. However I’d love to hear if there are any other good essential oils you know about? Or any hints on what perfumes not to miss in Italy?
I have a number of essential oils, most of which I don’t do anything organize it except sniff them now and again. But I do love put a few drops of peppermint essential oil in the bath. That was a way that I used to wake up when I worked outside the home. Instead of a shower, a shallow but very hot bath, and three drops of peppermint oil. (Shallow bath because it encouraged me to get done and get out, rather than soak). Between the hot water and the oil, I got this really terrific rosy glow to my skin, I felt awake, and even on a summer day, I felt minty clean! Sounds crazy, but it actually made me look forward to mornings, if not work.
Starting the day with a peppermint scented soak sounds like a great way to start the day! We haven’t been able to use our bath tub for a while now since some of the fixtures are broken, but finally we’ve managed to call a professional to come fix it. I’m SO looking forward to having proper baths again and I’ll have to try out a few drops of peppermint in it!
PS, I sho

No comments:

Post a Comment