Saturday, April 12, 2014

My Apartment: I live in Carlsbad with my best friend Ashley. It has two bedrooms, a living room and


My Apartment: I live in Carlsbad with my best friend Ashley. It has two bedrooms, a living room and kitchen. It has carpet and I really do not like carpet when I take pictures so that is why you guys have not seen many pics of the place.
Staying Motivated: If you want something really bad then you will do anything you can to get it. If I want to look great in a dress that I have to wear, then I will work out a little rev a shelf harder that week then I usually do. Or if you really want to get a great grade on a test coming up, then you will just have to study like crazy and know that it will be over soon.
Approaching a Job: I am currently doing this right now. I have been messaging friends who work in companies I have been interested in. I have been looking online and going to the companies for an interview. I have been to two interviews so far for marketing companies, but the companies were located too far away from home so I had to decline. I think it is just so important to continue to keep your head up and look everyday for the open opportunities.
How do I flirt? I have been called a flirt my whole life by everyone rev a shelf haha. Niles says I flirt with my eyes, and that I smile all the time so that is just flirting right there haha. I talk to everyone. If you want to flirt with someone, you have to listen what the other person is saying and feed off of that. Crack a joke or something it always breaks the ice hehe. Make sure you are confident with yourself as well. If you are confident, then it will not be all awkward and miserable when you two first talk.
Deal breakers: I am very understanding when it comes to other people s lives and know that everyone rev a shelf is different and does not have the same beliefs as I do. I am completely anti-drugs and have not even ever smoked a cigarette, but I know a lot of people who have done drugs and I have seen them do it. If your partner is doing drugs then maybe tell them that it is not something you want to see and if they can have the respect to not do it in front of you. Just communicate with them and tell them how you feel or else they will just keep doing it.
Drinking before 21: Let s be honest, rev a shelf I definitely had a drink before I was 21. The first drink I ever had was when I was 17 at a party that my parents had picked me up at. It was the worst experience rev a shelf ever and I was grounded rev a shelf for two months.
My Hair: I had that horrible haircut remember? Now I am letting rev a shelf it grow and trying rev a shelf everything I can to make it healthy again. It is getting much longer and I am so happy with the Keratin Treatment that I have done. When it looks longer in pictures that is usually when I put in my clip in extensions. I only wear them once a week when I go out.
Heels: I love shoes. If I could buy a new pair every time I went shopping then I would! They are so much fun and really rev a shelf know how to dress up an outfit. I love Christian Louboutin, Jeffrey Campbell, Steve Madden and Dolce Vita.
P.S. I saw the movie The Campaign yesterday and it was super funny. I love Will Ferrell and Zach Galifanakis and they are hilarious in it with their southern rev a shelf accents. It is rated R so I don’t recommend taking rev a shelf little ones with you, but you guys should definitely see it :)
You have said before that you were going to start attend church again..
Så rev a shelf passar alla stjärntecken ihop
Vill du få de senaste nyheterna om smink, mode och kändisar och samtidigt ha chans att vinna fina priser i Veckorevyn.com:s tävlingar? I vårt nyhetsbrev får du dessutom grymma shoppingtipstips, steg för steg-guider och exklusiva erbjudanden GRATIS! Signa upp dig direkt!
VeckoRevyn är Sveriges största tidning rev a shelf och webbsida för unga kvinnor. Här hittar du allt om sex, relationer, jobb, karriär och utbildning, shopping, smink, bloggare och kändisar. Häng med på roliga event, backstage på plåtningar och tävla om lyxiga goodiebags.
Bonnier Tidskrifter 105 44 Stockholm Tel: 08-736 53 00 Organisationsnummer: 556012-7713 Om Cookies   Bonnier Tidskrifter AB

No comments:

Post a Comment