Monday, June 9, 2014

Beginning Faith Study Bible Study Bible Reading The New Testament Old Testament Bible in History Be


Beginning Faith Study Bible Study Bible Reading The New Testament Old Testament Bible in History Belief skelbimai Christianity Islam know the truth Introduction The Nature of Sin Grace Salvation Eternal Judgment of God Salvation skelbimai Calendar Receive Jesus Baptism Baptism of the Holy Spirit Baptism skelbimai Water Hot Importance of Baptism Grow Your Faith Worship You Know Who Lives Salvation Join Us Through Facebook Group (Group) Page (Page) Via Twitter Advertise With This Site Talk (Chat Room) Other How To Be Blessed Baraka Baraka Za Za Syndrome Rohon advice and Comments
1 The word of the LORD came unto me, saying, 2 Go and cry in the ears of Jerusalem, saying, Thus saith the LORD, I remember the kindness of your youth, skelbimai the love of thine espousals; How thou followedst me in the wilderness, in a land not sown. 3 Israel was holiness to the Lord; beginning of his descendants; All that devour him shall be guilty; evil shall come upon them, saith the Lord. 4 Hear the word of the Lord, O house of Jacob, skelbimai and ye families of the house of Israel. 5 Thus saith the LORD, your father felt would abuse me, that they are gone far from me, and have walked after vanity, and are become vain? 6 Neither said they, Where is the LORD that brought us up out of the land of Egypt; He led us through the wilderness, through a land of deserts and of pits, through a land of drought and of the shadow of death, through a land that no man, nor dwelt? 7 And I brought you into a bountiful country, to eat the fruit thereof and the goodness thereof; But you came into the land, ye defiled my land and made my heritage an abomination that. 8 The priests said not, Where is the Lord? Nor have-law knew me not: pastors skelbimai also transgressed against me, and the prophets prophesied by Baal, and followed idols. 9 And for this I plead with you, saith the Lord, I will plead with your children's children. 10 For pass over the isles of Chittim, and see; send to Kedar, and consider diligently; and see that this has been at all times. 11 Is! Hath a nation changed their gods, which are yet no gods? But my people have changed their glory for that which doth not profit. 12 O ye heavens, staajabuni skelbimai for this, and very afraid, to be very desolate, saith the Lord. 13 For my people have committed two evils; they have forsaken me the fountain of living waters, and hewed them out cisterns, broken cisterns yavujayo, that can keep water. skelbimai 14 Is! Israel is the slave? Is! It bore? Why is that a hostage? 15 The young lions roared upon him, have made their voice; They have made his land waste; His cities are burned, without inhabitant. 16 And the children of Memphis and Tahapanes have broken the crown of your head. 17 Is! Hukujipatia these things yourself, because you have forsaken the Lord thy God, when he led the way? 18 And now what have you to do in the way of Egypt, to drink the troubled water? Or what have you to do in the way of Assyria, to drink the waters of the River? 19 Thine own wickedness shall return, your rebellion yatakukaripia; Know therefore and see that it is an evil thing and bitter, that thou hast forsaken the Lord thy God, and that there is no kunihofu thine heart, saith the Lord God of hosts. 20 For of old time I have broken thy yoke, and burst thy bands; and said, I will not transgress; For on every high hill and under every green tree you bowed themselves, and do things of prostitution. 21 Yet I had planted you a noble vine, wholly a right seed; has geukaje, then, that the morbid fear wild vine in my eyes? 22 For ujapojiosha with lye, and use much soap, yet thine iniquity is marked before me, saith the Lord GOD. 23 How can you say, Sikutiwa polluted, I have not followed the Baals? See thy way in the valley, know what you have done; thou art a swift dromedary traversing her ways; 24 A wild ass who conscience wilderness, avutaye breath of wind in her desire; in her occasion who can turn her away? All that seek their life will not be boring; skelbimai in her month they shall find her. 25 Withhold thy foot miss shoe, and your throat should not be thirsty; but you said, There is no hope at all; not, for I have loved strangers, and I followed them. 26 As the thief is ashamed when he is found, so you see these house of Israel; they, their kings, their princes, their priests, and their prophets; The 27 Saying to a stock, Thou art my father; and to a stone, Thou hast brought me forth: for they have given me their backs, and their faces were not nielekezea; but at the time of their trouble they will say, Arise, and save us. 28 But where are thy gods that you have made? Let them arise, if they can save you the time of your trouble; For the calculation of the gods y

No comments:

Post a Comment