Thursday, June 19, 2014

Comments / Remarks lineabeltun on Swwwoooop! The sound of day that goes Lillian law on Swwwoooop! T


About me About me / About me This Is Our Story Theme? Concerts Concerts / Concerts Concert Overview / List Wish Concerts! vinoteca Bucket List Travel Tips Las Vegas Guide Going abroad - with bonus points on the sly? Travel: USA & Canada In hand luggage ... Insurance World Map World Map Contact vinoteca
Now I'm not hysterical concerned about low carb, but I love crackers. After trying a bit until I found a recipe I think is good. I have taken some INGREDISENTS from others' recipes and chanced and trick it some. When I was making low-carb crackers I thought I might as well be able to check how much carbohydrate is actually in this.
Here is my recipe with carb Overview: enough for about 40 pcs 100 g ground almonds - 4.5 g carbs 100 g flaxseed - 18 g carbs 100 g sesame - 9 g carbs 200 g sunflower vinoteca seeds - 30 g carbs 100 g kruskakli vinoteca - 20 g carbs . (Use slightly more if the batter is too loose) 3 egg whites about 3 tablespoons canola oil water (about 5DL) 2 tsp salt
Total = 81.5 g carbs / about 2 g carbs per crackers Preheat the oven to 160 degrees / hot air Template almonds and have it up in a bowl with the other the ingredients of Mix well and allow the mixture to swell for about 10 min baking paper into two long pans Divide batter beyond roasting pan with spatula. Dip the spatula in water so it goes a little lighter Remember that break the loaves are best when they are a little thin Use pizza cutter to make squares, you can sprinkle some sesame seeds over break bread before putting them in the oven Put one tray at the top of the oven and the other on the bottom shake Bake for 35 minutes Swap space on the boards Bake for 35 minutes Avskjøl vinoteca on a rack and place in airtight containers
03/11/2012 Reply
You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym> title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> vinoteca <code> vinoteca <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>
Recent Post / Last Post & Metallica Sonisphere Festival Valle Hovin in knallsol June 1 Rolling Stones - Telenor Arena 26 May Swings No Way? Robbie Williams in Spectrum May 13 Out on Tour in Bærum New memories are old stories and new dreams: Dream Big go to Vegas!
Comments / Remarks lineabeltun on Swwwoooop! The sound of day that goes Lillian law on Swwwoooop! The sound of the days that go lineabeltun on Airport Hotels - Get me out of here! lineabeltun on My Life Story - Scrapbook Lillian law on My Life Story - Scrapbook
Archives / Archives Select vinoteca Month June 2014 May 2014 April 2014 March 2014 February 2014 January 2014 December vinoteca 2013 November 2013 October 2013 September 2013 August 2013 July 2013 June 2013 May 2013 April 2013 March 2013 February 2013 January 2013 December 2012 November 2012 October 2012 September 2012
About me Concerts Travel Tips World Map Contact

No comments:

Post a Comment