Thursday, October 31, 2013

Archives October 2013 (129) September (98) August (74) July (104) June (98) May (93) April (60) Mar


Today painted laundry bags simon on wicker chair and it was much nicer now that it is white :) it is so nice in the corner of her room! the picture is blurry, I saw in hindsight but but :) ...
Now I'm almost done with the laundry, the baby clothes that are being torka.så nice to see all the little mini clothes haha, so does that one longs even more lol :) Lotte was an angel and purchased for us two sheets to the crib, we had namely queue ...
jahopp now I'm home from the town again, and I found a giant cozy fleece jumpsuit for the little one that will be perfect now in her sleeping bag :) and then I found the course a little to myself Axa a sweater, and then the shoes I had ordered for some da ...
Instead of going out and going so I'm off into town rather than a quickie. also received sms that I have a package to pick up guess they are my shoes that come yay :) Today I run on soft, haha everyone works enough endå so learn not to run into people ...
Good morning :) Today I woke up at 9 o'clock, had trouble sleeping this morning back pain: (but but it's going to rain all day, it looks like the smhi so I'm thinking about taking a walk now have to get out and move me little I know, and you may take the opportunity before ...
Hello my name is Elin is 23 years old and live with my boyfriend in an apartment and we are now awaiting our first child who is expected to come on December 4 :) follow me and my everyday life with pregnancy, new job, and mass baby thoughts: )
Latest laundry bags comments Great feeling of 90's of them! It is good that series :) Looking forward to next season! Va fine sj I am on week 9/10 :) Oh it's fun and choose wallpaper :) Hello. HAVE Followed your blog about two måmader. Nice blog. Have a ... Hey Elin :) think they are so fun o follow your blog., You seem ... Where to buy this tea then? Hello! What a really cute and worth reading blog you have, Really! :) ... Wow, what a nice blog you have :) Good luck with your pregnancy! : ... Then you and I are not far apart! Stylish outfit!
Archives October 2013 (129) September (98) August (74) July (104) June (98) May (93) April (60) March (84) February (96) January (119) December 2012 (118) November (75 ) October (49) September (56) August (67) July (35) June (51) May (16) April (21) March (26) February (4)
Get a free blog on www.bloggplatsen.se

No comments:

Post a Comment