Monday, October 21, 2013

Diego October 17, 2013


New jokes Jokes - forget the old jokes. Video Video material Pictures Funny and interesting pictures Numerical Fun and interesting numerical Games Other categories of small platoon Discussion forums users 300 250 position 1
Diego October 17, 2013
Now responsible for more days can be a good head is better if the next generation is asking why is a very cheerful girl woman teacher Nothing Illustrations Petriukas Before pressing need advertising Staring just really so The father of one of video children one man all men person people play games people play
Granny tells grandson to eat porridge, but he does not want to. Granny in every way to persuade, but he still refuses. Comes to his grandfather, whisper something in the ear of his grandson shortly boot stretcher cab porridge. Grandmother asks: - What did you tell him? Grandfather told her - I said that if you eat porridge, its pimpaliukas grow big. Grandmother susinervinusi took the pan and that brings brings boot stretcher grandfather over the head and screaming susinervinusi: - Why are you a small porridge without food? 0 0
It was a duck girl did not drink, did not smoke, the guys had arrived in the capital of ... studied ... and somehow went to the area ... drunk as a badger, you wake up in the morning, ogi monthly it unfolded. As uncomfortable as embarrassed apkraujavo someone else's bed. Sharply dressed and fled. In the next room, gets up all pachmelingas guy, mind blank, does not remember anything žvligt to hand - bloody - Blyyyyn, I killed boot stretcher a man! .. Coming out into the corridor - žvilgt in the mirror - Aaa! And eat it! 0 0
Zone prisoner scratching your nose. Next he says: - Eee, you're better to scratch your nose. - And why not? - Prejudice is - when you are scratching your nose, something your wife does. - Ah, this genie is important that it nekrapštytų. 0 0
Well the shopping center sat an old man. and sat down at his punk with spiked hair, which was green, blue, red, purple, orange and yellow. boot stretcher The man stared at the punk. Punk, when he saw that it looks so intense, and asked the man:-Look, dude, you've never really done anything bad ass? -I am once been drowned and fuck her peacock. Just thinking, maybe you're my son. 0 0
The train is moving. The last car is suffering from heat one guy. I could not resist, opens the window and put his head inspired by the fresh air. The same wagon train, the toilet closed woman who just "days" unfolded. Well she pulls is "out there" boot stretcher has a full liner and watching that no bin toilet. Clearly, it opens the window boot stretcher and the pad Svystun through the window. According to all the laws of physics liner hit in the fresh air at the last wagon besimėgaujantį that guy. The guy takes off with a hand pad, looks at it and scale to yourself quietly: - "nu blin, cotton wool like wool, but that is the head praskeltų ... 0 0
My wife came home earlier than usual and find a husband besimylinti bedroom with a young, charming and sexy girl. Immediately clear attack: You pig! It has no self-esteem! What are you doing??? What are you doing to his wife, mother of your child?? Everything - I leave you and this house .... Man responsible - a moment listen to before going? Wife doubts, but agree - well, it will be your last words> I say ... So a man begins boot stretcher to tell the story: I'm driving boot stretcher home this girl stood by the wayside, and I agreed to give a lift. She was very glad in my behavior. I noticed that it was very dirty, badly dressed, slim. She mentioned that it is very hungry. Well that I will bring back home and heated it to a steak which I was produced yesterday - but you can not even live action, boot stretcher because I was afraid that I put on weight ... And I suggested she take a shower because it was dirty. boot stretcher They threw in rags and gave her your old jeans which you have nebenešioji because they tell you it's too tight and very dim. I have also given a sweater, which I was bestowed boot stretcher during our anniversary, but which you also do not wear because of my bad taste. It is also given, and the sweater, which I gave my sister for Christmas, but you do not wear it that it paerzintum. Also, the shoes that you buy a luxurious store any nebenešioji since then, when he saw that your coworker has those too. So continues the history of man ... That the girl thanked me and I'm boot stretcher very I accompanied her to the door. But it has many tears asked me - Sir, maybe you have something else, as your wife does not use ... 0 0
Married couple arrived at the hospital for delivery. The doctor and says: - I created boot stretcher a machine that is part of the labor pain to the father. Would you like to try? Both spouses were delighted and assured the doctor that wants to try it. The doctor set the scale at 10% for beginners and said - even the 10% will be a lot more pain than the father had ever experienced in his entire life. But the mother's spouse started pains felt very well and the doctor suggested to go to the au

No comments:

Post a Comment