Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Inspiration Interior Album Inspiration Collections Scrapbooks Products Stores Members Diaries Blog


Inspiration Interior Album Inspiration Collections Scrapbooks Products Stores Members Diaries Blog Categories Job Corner Bathroom Kids Bedroom Hall Kitchen Garden Laundry Living Room Discuss Upload Photos from my home Help with an interior problem
Visit
2 0 12
The only wall in the hall. The idea is that I'll get up some kind of shelf but certainly lock&lock not a hat rack. I do not really at all about open storage in the hall where it easily gets messy. It may not play well with my drum major but it is quite another thing, it's amazing. ;) That ugly element, I think we can ignore.
Close up on his bench that is actually a former Malm bed storage box from Ikea. I found no one matching bench with storage with the right measurements so I put legs on this and padded and dressed in the cap. Cat Hakan also wanted to be in the picture.
Add a picture


No comments:

Post a Comment