Friday, October 4, 2013

Lis, but can also call Elisa, 22 years old, born and raised in Cabo Frio - RJ. Currently living in


After a week of work and related maddening college (I promise to post photos wrought iron wall decor here any day now), I came to speak of something that won my heart <3. I do not know if you know, but I think the one thing ugly sneaker off limits (kill me, can be), but do not swallow. Already our dear creeper, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I already have two ready said. And I intend to have a lot more lol.
Who am I, poor mortal, to tell you what you should wear your pretty wrought iron wall decor boy, right? Placed on the foot, felt comfortable and diva, denies, go! There is placing defective pity there, nor you. This is the order that said, let the photos roubadíssimas internet shamelessly.
Lis, but can also call Elisa, 22 years old, born and raised in Cabo Frio - RJ. Currently living in Rio, studying Fashion Design in Senai CETIQT. Mother of 6 beautiful cats. In a serious relationship with Giovanni Marraschi (he hits me in the profile if it does not, ok? Rs. Decided to create this blog aimed at the girls / women who miss, like her, of blogs that do not speak only of fads and trends, but would still be done for us. Intending to address all sorts of matter, including controversial.


No comments:

Post a Comment