Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Lis, but can also call Elisa, 22 years old, born and raised in Cabo Frio - RJ. Currently living in


I received a message shoe closet yesterday, very cool, Marina Couto, saying that is a fan of the blog since it started way back lol I thought it very cute because it shows that even stopped for so long, even with the few posts I still have those who follow me. Concerned about the lack of posts here she gave me an idea that I do not know why I did not think before: Thank you, Nina!!
Well, the more tanned Luks win photos shoe closet actually, me wearing the clothes and all the "production", where she came from, how it was where you think the same or similar, and how to copy etc.. Closed?
Lis
Lis, but can also call Elisa, 22 years old, born and raised in Cabo Frio - RJ. Currently living in Rio, studying Fashion shoe closet Design in Senai CETIQT. Mother of 6 beautiful cats. In a serious relationship with Giovanni Marraschi (he hits me in the profile if it does not, ok? Rs. Decided to create this blog aimed at the girls / women who miss, like her, of blogs that do not speak only of fads and trends, but would still be done for us. Intending to address all sorts of matter, including controversial.


No comments:

Post a Comment