Monday, December 30, 2013

Inverband with the holiday


Welcome to my blog! Nice of you to come for a visit at my blog. I will do my best to make it a friendly bunch of it by showing you. Many of my activities For me it is very nice to visit after you leave a comment. Under each post you can click on comments and then assigns it by itself. You fill in your name: Name / URL. Greetings, Annet
First of all I can tell you that it goes well with our son Bart. He was operated on April 5 in which the bowel tumor has been removed. The operation is very good and smoothly. No nothing crazy or unexpected things. It went so well with him that he was allowed to go home 1st Easter Sunday. At home you need refurbishing travis diener and better. Thursday, April 19, we must go back to the hospital and then we get the results of all investigations conducted by the pathologist. That will be exciting but we have good confidence that everything will be okay. I want to thank everyone for the lovely comments that I (we) might receive from you. Very sweet and it has me (us) well done. But now "Aunt Beth". This is not a pleasant old aunt of the family, but the name of a curio shop in Enkhuizen. I was for a while looking for an old-fashioned wooden drying rack. As one that can rally to the side and then you pull up. (You get it yet?) This takes up less space in the room and is easy to carry to an event or exhibition. Last week I went with my Gerard to Enkhuizen and we passed "Aunt Beth". You guessed it: There stood my drying rack outside, waiting for me. We drove so on with our Renaultje. I tell Gerard: "There's the clothes horse that I would like to have." I was totally happy. We first met the necessary commands in Enkhuizen travis diener and then went to "Aunt Beth". The drying rack was beautiful and in good condition. Maaaaar ........... travis diener or 60.00. I am still a bit of a raisin, and I wanted the rack at "Aunt Beth" leave. Gerard is much easier and they are:.. If you are going to deal him, then I throw the banks flat and you can use it "No sooner said than done now is to show off the rack in our living room might be a bit big but. that will have to get used to., I get all nice comments and I can spend a lot of quilts. Thanks to "Aunt Beth." (maybe I call my shelf called "Aunt Bets")
Very happy for you that it went well with Bart. Now just exciting next week with the results. The rack is great, you can enjoy your quilts. Much nicer than they are in a pile in the closet like me. Reply Delete
Inverband with the holiday's what I respond laat.Wat tension with you. Nice that the surgery went well. Yes and wait for the result is exciting, I know all van.Heel much strength all but especially for Bart.En the rack is also pretty lucky to have you hear weer.Ik'm not even hear done by seeds. travis diener Kind regards Jo Kooiman Reply Delete
Beautiful, that former clotheshorse! What a worry and stress about your son. I read in your later post, he should be. Yet further treated It is always exciting, Annette, I know ... I also had surgery for colon cancer, nearly two years ago. "It", by which I mean everything, will never be "JUST". Strength and greetings, Jeanneke. Reply Delete
Annet Hello, I'm Annet de Vries-van Kampen. I am married and we have three children (two sons and one daughter) We live in Andijk. I work two mornings at the Dekamarkt in Andijk. I also keep myself busy with crafts and especially quilting, but lace can I love to do. Besides needlework, I still play the flute, and reading a good book is also delicious. In short, I never. Bored View my complete profile
2 days ago
4 days ago
6 days ago
Home Courses and workshops
Aunt Millies Garden (1) baby blanket (2) Baby Announcements travis diener (1) Embroidery (1) Caravan Quilt (1) Dear Jane (3) Den Haan and Wagenmakers (1) Dronkenmanspad (2) Fleurie (2) flower power rug (1) Green Workshop (1) Craft fair (1) hexagonnen (1) building houses (10) Marriage (1) lace (1) Christmas (4) Clothing (2) Pillows (1) Pillows Hooks (2) Baskets quilt (1) Mid 19th Century Quilt (1) Quilt Hat (1) Socks Wool (1) chairs lining (3) Aunt Bets (2) Bags (1) Exhibition (4) UFOs (4) course (1) Vliesofix (1) Wedding Ring (1) West Friesland (3) Winter Fair (3) Workshop (3)
2013 (9) September (1) June (1) May (1) April (1) March (1) February (2) January (2) 2012 (20) December (1) November (1) October (1) september ( 2) August (1) July (1) June (2) May (1) April (2) Work in Progress "Aunt Beth" March (2) February (3) January (3) 2011 (17) December (3) november (4) October (5) September (5)


No comments:

Post a Comment