Sunday, December 22, 2013

marloes Kreatief


Of course I can, and it was nice to go back. Underway with chalk paint To work with Annie Sloan paint, you do not have to scour the rack advance only I have the largest paint splashes away. The color I used Duck Egg Blue. Then with white was treated lightly sanded and finally waxed dark, and this is the result.
wow, what is it a nice paint to work with! Reply Delete
Gosh what this has become beautiful. I walk to recall that there is something I want to do (which paint I mean) say to anyone who wants to paint them to take. Chalk paint something for months I'm going to go and have a look at the shop that sells it, and then, Daphne Coers, (see above), we assume that your locker fun painting opbevaringskasser that now stands beside the computer table. Greetings Marja Reply Delete
Vera Vera I am married and living in West Friesland (NH). I'm a busy bee and find a lot of things fun to do. I used a few years ago set up a website. Because I like to keep abreast of what I do and make people I started this blog. Here I will show regularly. My new stuff I hope to see you here often and maybe you'd like to follow me. Reactions are always welcome. View my complete profile
Are you interested in something you see coming over to my blog and want to know more? Send me an email or take a look at my website for more information. Also you can find me on Facebook.
Amigurumi Annie Sloan Award Beasts Bears Berries Books Embroidery Knitting Present Chutney Miscellaneous France crafting Fruit Cakes Jelly Giveaway opbevaringskasser Vegetable Hooks Case Hay Wood Preserving Jam Tickets Cabinet Cats Christmas Knuffies Cushion Spring Market Moes Moss Mosaic Sewing Nostalgia Command Paper / Cardboard Pattern Petit Four Pouf Wristwarmer Dolls Juice Syrup Sauce Sheep Painting Scarf Little Owl Swap Tarts Bag Troetels Holiday felting Birds Winter Wool Shop Sweet and sour Zpagetti
2013 (54) December (2) November (3) October (5) September (5) Old clotheshorse Scarves Just a quick update opbevaringskasser Verkoopkar Teckeltje and Bungels of August (3) July (3) June (4) May (4) Only (7 ) march (7) of February (5) of January (6) 2012 (111) December (7) november (10) of October (12) september (9) of August (7) Soon (8) june (9) May (6) april (10) of March (11) February (11) of January (11) 2011 (27) december (8) november (7) of October opbevaringskasser (9) September (3)
marloes Kreatief
Laura's frutselblog
Biene Bien


No comments:

Post a Comment