Sunday, December 8, 2013

Post a new comment


LiveJournal Home Create an account Explore Search by Interest Search by School Community Directory Feeds FRNK Radio Latest entries Shop Virtual Gifts Themes Custom Userheads Domains RF LJ Extras Mobile LJ Talk Downloads
Storing Skin Care and hairpins Cute girls want to share their idea and their storage kbes hairpins's Skin funds. The background is. My husband and I moved into a new apartment, all the junk I left my mother. I'm not the neatest person, I have often all lying. Husband kbes is very not like he meticulous. I began to teach myself too to the organization and order. Found a great organizer, namely organizer of felt, it was originally designed for a bag, but, in my opinion, for the bags do not fit. But to store any household trifles, kbes pins, creams and cosmetics - it! I'll start with body means. kbes This organizer of felt good that he was tight and holds its shape well. In a lot of pockets, which can be put tweezers nozhnechki, nail file and all testers in small bags. Cosmetics I have not a lot, I tend to use until the end and do not take too much. That's how I keep my money's Skin. We bathroom tiny and there is still a washing machine, and so, I'm on it and put its organizers. In one barrettes and brushes, in all other care. Very handy to wipe the dust from stiralki - I once all clean and wipe! Previously, I had a box from IKEA, but they delayed by the bottom under the weight of creams. Now clips. They have been carefully enumerated, the old left in the basket, took a new apartment in min. In fact, I'm still there and put your curlers. Very convenient! Small crocodiles can hang over the edge of the pocket, and then I lose them constantly)) organizer itself is very nice and cozy)) Girls, I'd be happy if someone will be useful! In principle, it is possible kbes to use not necessarily the main thing is that there was a lot of pockets and he kept good shape. Craftswomen can afford such sew yourself)
Post a new comment


No comments:

Post a Comment