Sunday, December 1, 2013

sweet_katius


Well, my friends, all ready to relax?) Kakik plans for May? I want to show you my favorite blog - http://ariannabelle.com/blog/ Suddenly you like me, on holidays awakened desire make out or arrange)) And in the spring of this desire even more - you want the ease to get rid of all the garbage, order in things, deeds and life) This site is very inspiring me. In fact, besides the beautiful interiors and images here are many great ideas as to restore order. Everywhere) For as soon as the order in things, too, begin to clarify matters. And yes, I'm not a maniac tapuer cleanliness and cleaning)), tapuer but from the analysis of things and their organizations feel a surge of strength as after the holidays!
Do you have everything correctly placed in the closet! I'm just learning to organize, and not always tapuer succeed, because my nature is more peculiar creative mess, but I know that from the organization I will only get better, so that, gritting his teeth, yet understand and puts things tapuer in places)
Yeah ... it's an art to put everything right. But only in my small apartment and especially the kitchen tapuer do not have enough space to stand here so freely plates and everything else ... But I fight anyway!)))
sweet_katius
Olga, as always very post in the topic!) I'm a fan of anything to sort and organize. Indeed, then one feels incredible ease! And I love infographic where the points of painted tapuer and what to do step by step :)
))) But still pulls me to get out every time I need to do the work which I do not want)) then I urgently tapuer "need to" dismantle wardrobe))) first encountered the word "infographics")))) at first did not even realize that it))))
love all sort, organize. tapuer and that is a lot of everything, which in theory should be useful and there and there, and when all piled-not even remember half of what you have. when everything is organized, tapuer everything in sight is convenient, easy access and convenient uborka.ne need to spend time poiski.i when everything is organized, so just put on place. me every time as a new organization just like some new life stage. love at the end of the season it all prodelyvat.i each time udobnee.nadeyus perfect and that one day I will come to the ideal sisteme.problema usually only one-organize everything when calculated on the present state of things, forgetting to leave room for the new ones to a every new thing did not have to redraw the entire system
blogs and online magazines inspiration spring exhibition videos parts designers and architects evrotur2 suburban life celebrity winter country house idea interior art books and journals private contests summer fashion store my photos of my work, my Moscow public interior autumn collection of useful information travel holidays serving Russian style wedding film company Manufacturers photographers


No comments:

Post a Comment