Sunday, December 29, 2013

Post Daphne


Today is not just myself but my hubby. My mother used to have a wooden drying rack that she could take to dry. Was going to the heater I was still a child, but can not quite remember how it looked. I wanted such a rack and it was a fun challenge to go make one yourself. Albert He has been to see how it should look and what measures should be like. Around on the internet Wood was not the problem, but the hinges. How do you get it done you can put it in a U-shape and can store. Still flat on After much puzzling he has found the solution and it looks great.
Super! I would paint it lavender ... Reply Delete
What fun! I played here earlier along to tebouwen huts in the living room. Does anyone know if these shelves somewhere for sale? I did not have such convenient en hubby ... Greetings, Marlous Reply Delete
Vera Vera I am married and living in West Friesland (NH). I'm a busy bee and find a lot of things fun to do. I used a few years ago set up a website. Because I like to keep abreast of what I do and make people I started this blog. Here I will show regularly. My new stuff I hope to see you here often and maybe you'd like to follow me. Reactions are always welcome. View my complete profile
Are you interested in something you see coming over to my blog and want to know more? Send me an email or take a look at my website for more information. Also you can find me on Facebook.
Amigurumi Annie Sloan Award Beasts Bears Berries Books Embroidery Knitting Present Chutney Miscellaneous France crafting Fruit Cakes Jelly Giveaway Vegetable Hooks Case Hay Wood Preserving Jam Tickets Cabinet Cats Christmas Knuffies Cushion Spring Market Moes Moss Mosaic Sewing Nostalgia Command Paper / Cardboard the closet collector Pattern Petit Four Pouf Wristwarmer Dolls Juice Syrup Sauce Sheep Painting Scarf Little Owl Swap Tarts Bag Troetels Holiday felting Birds Winter Wool Shop Sweet and sour Zpagetti
2013 (55) December (3) November (3) October (5) September (5) of August (3) July (3) June (4) May (4) Only (7) march (7) of February (5) of January ( 6) 2012 (111) December (7) november (10) of October (12) september (9) of August (7) Soon (8) Pillow drying rack Wooden Bracelets Result giveaway Blueberries yet what sleugelhangers Case New Key Soon (9) mei (6) Only (10) of March (11) February (11) of January (11) 2011 (27) december (8) november (7) of October (9) September (3)
Post Daphne
freubelblog
Atelier Valerie


No comments:

Post a Comment